Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Posted Image

They have done some past stuff for Mickey in DDD, like when he was an apprentice or when he was working with the three musketeers, but will they incorporate Epic Mickey into the next game? I remember reading articles for it and it looked pretty cool though I haven't played it myself. I'd love to see Sora and the gang running into a darker side of their beloved Majesty and his journey to become king.  

It would definitely be cool to see the concept return. Especially now since Epic Mickey itself has ironically ended up in "The Wasteland".

But that's also the thing, the Epic Mickey world would probably just be "The Wasteland", and with the whole heart thing in Epic Mickey, we could expect to see a lot of Nobodies there. For all we know they could just say Oswald is Mickey's nobody.

I doubt there would be an Epic Mickey world, but I agree using that Oswald character as his nobody would be a great idea.

I guess it'd be cool as long as they could explain Mickey and Oswald coexisting though.

Won't be any different than Sora and Roxas, or Kairi and Namine. Having mickey turn into a heartless similar to how Sora did would be a pretty interesting plot idea.

I doubt there would be an Epic Mickey world, but I agree using that Oswald character as his nobody would be a great idea.

Won't be any different than Sora and Roxas, or Kairi and Namine. Having mickey turn into a heartless similar to how Sora did would be a pretty interesting plot idea.

That would also be cool. A boss fight against a Mickey heartless.

Having the Blots would be awesome; maybe Sora gets to wield paint and thinner? 

Dark Beauty castle from Epic Mickey 2 would be a fantastic level for Maleficent, and that weird Small World thing in the original would be a great action level. 

Epic Mickey 3 should be striken from the world, though; leave THAT mess out.