Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
LostMemory

The meaning of life

For those of you who been wondering what is the meaning of life...here it is!Life (noun)1.the condition that distinguishes organisms from inorganic objects and dead organisms, being manifested by growth through metabolism, reproduction, and the power of adaptation to environment through changes originating internally.2.the sum of the distinguishing phenomena of organisms, especially metabolism, growth, reproduction, and adaptation to environment.3.the animate existence or period of animate existence of an individual: to risk one's life; a short life and a merry one.4.a corresponding state, existence, or principle of existence conceived of as belonging to the soul: eternal life.5.the general or universal condition of human existence: Too bad, but life is like that.from dictionary.com

Before things get out of hand, I'd just like to point out to people to look at what section this thread is in. Just figured I'd help avoid flame wars. =P

Haha. Yeah, that is why I put it under "Random" and not "Personal". People take life too seriously. Life can be fun and games, too. Not everything is black and white.

Does it say anything in there about having to be or having to like violence?...

:(:

I dunno. Maybe you should check other dictionaries.