Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
FightTheDarkness

Coverage: Kingdom Hearts at Jump Festa 2014 & Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX trailer

New KH3 trailer please.  I already know how 2.5 HD will look like, I need more plot goddamnit! >.>

We knew KH3 wasn't coming cause it wasn't on the list.

It would may be to early for another trailer. KH3 need a long break until the e3.

Anyone else noticed that they left out both Final Mix titles for the English dub of the trailer? I know we saw Sora in his Santa outfit from Final Mix but anyone can tell that they dubbed over the Jump Festa trailer with archived recordings. I may be just looking too much into it but I can't help but worry.

Anyone else noticed that they left out both Final Mix titles for the English dub of the trailer? I know we saw Sora in his Santa outfit from Final Mix but anyone can tell that they dubbed over the Jump Festa trailer with archived recordings. I may be just looking too much into it but I can't help but worry.

I think they just did that because many people don't know what "Final Mix" is, and they wanted to make it clear which games were included in the collection. I believe they had a small problem with people not realising that HD 1.5 ReMIX included KH1, since some (small amount of) people just saw "Kingdom Hearts Final Mix" and thought that this refered to a different game.

Anyone else notice that it's 13 new images.

Actually, if you pay close attention to it, it says Final Mix in the background for BBS and KH2 may be under the fade of the IX in Final Mix.

Either way, SENA has confirmed the English version will have both FMs on it.