Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aang

Kingdom Hearts at Disney World?

Hi,

I was wondering what you guys think, do you think that Disney would ever put up displays for Kingdom Hearts III? They have advertised games before, and still continue to this day. Do you think that they would add Kingdom Hearts III posters, and signs.

They have added in Twilight Town soundtracks in the past.

I personally, do not think they will make a ride based on it, but I do believe they can and will advertise the heck out of Kingdom Hearts III at Disney.

I remember being in one of the shops at Disney World late at night and my cousin mentioned that it reminded him of being at Traverse Town. This was years ago, before KHII even came out, but I've always wanted to go back and re-experience that. 

Time for me to get some kind of job, save lots of money, spend a little on a pink sweet lolita dress, hitch a plane. I'M GOING TO DISNEYLAAAAAND!!!!!!!!!!!!

And kissing a live riku cosplayer in front of everybody :P

...while dressed in my sweet lolita dress WITH a silver tiara to match soooo i look just like the newest disney princess <3

Silver as riku's hair.

Yum.

<3

THE TIARA BETTER BE CHEEP. cuz it like adds to the magic when there are princesses involved anyways :P

I'm soo innocent tehehehehe~

:) :3

Edited by ~DawnStar2004~

My friend went to Disney world on vacation one day and she brought me back a pin of Mickey Mouse in the OrganizationXIII's cloak. Thats something lol.

My friend went to Disney world on vacation one day and she brought me back a pin of Mickey Mouse in the OrganizationXIII's cloak. Thats something lol.

Well, even if kh wasnt at disney world.....i'd still bring my riku plushie. xD

But I don't think i can go un-lolified. I dunno....I wanna look princessy if I ever went there xP

PLUS IT PROVES MY POINT OF SOMETHING SOMETHING MORE lul wut