Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kittenz

Kingdom Hearts spin off anime

It'd be really cool if they did, like, a spinoff anime of the series and they have Sora, Riku and Kairi doing a sort of Clannad where it develops the characters and lets them have fun, and or if they did something like Soul Eater, where they learn about the order of the worlds and how magic works when you develop your Mana, sorta like how Kairi's Grandmother told her the story of light, that was really fascinating stuff, and i liked to see it explored more. It could just be a fu spin off of the serious series

Although, I know it would probably never happen or even get green-lit as I have no idea if a studio or square enix would even want to pursue an anime of kingdom hearts. However, final fantasy got an anime so I guess it's not that far-fetched.

If there is ever an anime, I'd expect it to either be adaptions of the games, or being based on undetailed areas of the timeline, such as Riku and Mickey's time in the realm of darkness, Aqua's time in the realm of darkness, stuff like that.

I seriously doubt it, but that would be pretty cool.

It would be very hard for us to cover that. Lol.

Well, If it was an actual copyrighted tv show or something, I don't think you would be able to upload them if it happened....

I still think anime is still possible, well they made the manga, so it should be possible to make an anime of Kingdom Hearts, but chances are that doing an anime that is based off of the video games will kinda ruin the purpose of playing the video game. Now making Kingdom Hearts anime after the Xehanort saga would be possible, since anything can happen, or like KittensOnFire said, make a spinoff anime series, or maybe a few OVAs. Anime is possible, the problem is where to place the anime series at. Either in a spinoff, in between periods of time that we never saw in the game series, or after KH3.

If there is ever an anime, I'd expect it to either be adaptions of the games, or being based on undetailed areas of the timeline, such as Riku and Mickey's time in the realm of darkness, Aqua's time in the realm of darkness, stuff like that.

^ This

Though I would prefer an animated movie similar to FF Advent Children rather than an anime.

I think an anime would be awesome! It could show us a bunch of unexplained things, like how Saix captured Kairi from Axel, what Riku and Mickey did in the RoD, what Aqua did in the RoD, and the Organizations plans and stuff. Gah, now I hope it happens!

I think an anime would be awesome! It could show us a bunch of unexplained things, like how Saix captured Kairi from Axel, what Riku and Mickey did in the RoD, what Aqua did in the RoD, and the Organizations plans and stuff. Gah, now I hope it happens!

The Saix thing was shown in the manga ;P

The Saix thing was shown in the manga ;P

I never read the mangas, but it would still be cool to see it in a cutscene lol :P

I for one, would warmly welcome a Kingdom Hearts anime.  Just think about it, it would be pretty amazing!  If we were to go into an adaption of the video game series, it would be excellent for people who aren't gamers or are just to lazy to play games, because that way they can enjoy the storyline of the Kingdom Hearts saga.  But a spin off would be pretty cool too, and I like the idea of it being a Clannad style anime.  Because, in all honesty, an anime doesn't have to have violence to be good. But anyways, it would be awesome if an anime of the Kingdom Hearts series or a spin off would be made.  And if that would be discarded, then like Caity said, a CG movie of Kingdom Hearts would be pretty badass, and it could maybe bridge a time gap between KH3 and KH4.  Anything is possible is what I say! :D

Edited by Golden Fighter