Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
darklunatic

Hardest game in the series?

Hardest Game  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Which KH game was the most challenging?

Chain of Memories on the gameboy. I play re:CoM first and found it super easy, so I was curious...but I still have troubles beating Marluxia in the gameboy version >.< seriously. Firetrucking hard.

Other than that, Kingdom Hearts games don't usually give me much difficulty...probably Kh1 would be the next hardest, as Sora lacks many abilities in that one, making some bosses, especially in the beginning (I'm looking at you Cerberus and Trickmaster!) hard for me. Then it would be days because of some of the horribly hard bosses near the end. I can't remember their names, but that grave thing and that stupid bird >.<

KH2 was so hard.... Just kidding, that's the easiest one! KH1 was one of the hardest, but Days was not only hard but annoying, I didn't like the gameplay, only the story, so it made things more difficult. But none of them were impossible, or too hard in my opinion.

I'd definitely have to say KH1 was the most difficult (even though I can beat it without dying at all these days), but Days and CoM (mostly the original game) were plenty difficult, too. But I still say the first game's the toughest. Not only was the difficulty higher, but some of the controls were wonky. Also, you weren't always sure what you were supposed to do. It took me months to find the area where you fight Maleficent in Hollow Bastion. I know that's lame, but hey, KH was really my first game (and I also didn't have Internet or a Strategy Guide, or any help, actually...)

i say re:com because i couldnt get used to the card system. at least in the other games leveling up was easy so you could be way over experienced for the boss fights. chain of memories was frustrating because you had to use a certain amount of cards and your amount decreased everytime you reload them. I cant even remember how many times i made sora suicidal in a boss fight because i ran out of cards.

^ Everything everyone else said about KH1. Not to mention having to scroll forever to get to your items/magic during a battle when they weren't set to a shortcut.

Chain of Memories. I don't know if I would ever have beaten it without Sonic Blade spam. IMO, the difficulty goes like this:

CoM > KHI Days > DDD > Re:coded > KHII

Edited by DragonMaster

Gotta say that KH1: Mostly because I wasn't obviously so good player in age of 6... And malificent dragon gave me some tries to beat.

I can't say that any of KH games had hard bosses, KHs aren't really hard anyway

I dont know... I beat BBS on Proud, I beat DDD on Proud, I beat KH2 on Proud, I beat KH1 on Expert.

But I only beat Days on Standard...and had a hell of a time doing it. And I've never beat re:Com. I only didnt yet thru re:com due to not having.the right card to get thru the right door on the very last floor... and I havn't beat coded because I got tired of it.

So I have to say that Days is the hardest.

Honestly, whoever says that KH2 was the hardest just needs to level up a bit. And Kh1. .  ya it was kinda challenging the first time you play but once you beat it once, its very very easy the next time as long as you just level up as you go along through the worlds. KHCOM was the hardest to me because the cards were challenging, being that no other kingdom hearts game was like that. So it was very new to the Kingdom hearts series.