Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shulk

Man Spends $700+ for a Picture of an Xbox One

What's more interesting is that he's 19 years old and claims he was trying to buy a XBox One for his 4 year old child...

So that means he had a baby when he was 15 years old. 

I don't really know what else to say...

Not the brightest person to begin with... 

This guy is a total dumbass....I'm sorry but I can't have any kind of sympathy for him for obvious reasons

1you do know that the Xbox One costs 500$ so WHY ARE YOU WILLING TO PAY THE EXTRA 200$ ON NOTHING

2I can't believe he has a son when he was 15 unless he raped a girl so hard that she became instantly pregnant......and even if he really had a son.....YOU BUY FOR HIM A CONSOLE THAT HAS NO GAMES FOR CHILDREN AT THIS MOMENT!!!!!

I don't believe this guy or feel sorry for him....he bought it for himself but he was dumb to believe that the picture is a console

This guy is a total dumbass....I'm sorry but I can't have any kind of sympathy for him for obvious reasons

1you do know that the Xbox One costs 500$ so WHY ARE YOU WILLING TO PAY THE EXTRA 200$ ON NOTHING

2I can't believe he has a son when he was 15 unless he raped a girl so hard that she became instantly pregnant......and even if he really had a son.....YOU BUY FOR HIM A CONSOLE THAT HAS NO GAMES FOR CHILDREN AT THIS MOMENT!!!!!

I don't believe this guy or feel sorry for him....he bought it for himself but he was dumb to believe that the picture is a console

Xbox One costs $599 here.

At least he got this money back. Phew! And guys Xbox One is £429 in Britain. He paid £450 which in United States Dollars would be $735.

Edited by Rainbow Dash

More news, I read online that a company from UK heard his dilemma and gave him an XBONE for free.

.... WHAT? I don't know what to say about this.

Uh... Well then. ._. It was the guy's own fault for buying it, he shouldn't have gotten a free XBone.