Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Cucco

ever feel like you spend too much time here?

Well, I do enjoy showing people drawings, which is one of the reasons why I'm here. You guys are really supportive. :D

Also, it's hilarious just looking at crazy threads people make. And I gotz good friends here. But no, I don't spend too much time here.

Edited by itsameluigi1290

Depends on what you define as activity.  If by being on here, you mean having a browser/tab available for a long time, then yeah, I'm on quite a bit.  But in terms of active browsing and posting, I'm usually not doing that for more than thirty-second intervals.  I get most of my stuff done on a laptop, which I usually have on my person.  Unless I really need to concentrate, I usually have a browser open to one or two things, and it's frequently KH13.  That doesn't mean my attention is focused exclusively on that, or necessarily for long stretches of time.

When I'm at school, I rarely get on but some times I'll log in during school hours in my animation class...And none of you guys ever notice.... But when I'm on holiday such as now, I tend to be on and more active here.

Edited by Lie Ren