Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
NO_HEART_XIII

Possible connection between Riku & Vanitas.

This is not my theory, I got it from video I watched on YouTube. Anyway, this guys thinks that after Ventus & Vanitas fought, Riku could sense that someone was in need of help, so he opened his heart, allowing Vanitas to take shelter there. The same thing that Sora did for Ven. This would explain Riku's battle stance, the blue eye on his Soul Eater & Way to the Dawn, Dark Mode suit, ect.... In BBS, Sora sheds a tear & Riku says that maybe someone out there is sad, speaking from experience. I think it's kinda far fetched, but I really like the idea of Sora sheltering Ventus' heart & Riku sheltering Vanitas' heart. Once again, not my theory, just thought I'd share. Thoughts?

I really, really hope not.

If Riku is not held responsible for his actions, or if he is being subconsciously influenced by other forces, than his character arch is completely negated.

Also, it would mean the possibility of seeing Vanitas again, and the less of him in my KH diet, the better.

I really, really hope not. If Riku is not held responsible for his actions, or if he is being subconsciously influenced by other forces, than his character arch is completely negated. Also, it would mean the possibility of seeing Vanitas again, and the less of him in my KH diet, the better.

I personally love Vanitas. His return is basic all inevitable. I'm 99% sure he'll be one of the XIII seekers of darkness.

I personally love Vanitas. His return is basic all inevitable. I'm 99% sure he'll be one of the XIII seekers of darkness.

I agree,it is a likely chance he will returnbut anyway, him joining riku would explain some things but clash with many others. so I don't think van joined riku

This is not my theory, I got it from video I watched on YouTube. Anyway, this guys thinks that after Ventus & Vanitas fought, Riku could sense that someone was in need of help, so he opened his heart, allowing Vanitas to take shelter there. The same thing that Sora did for Ven. This would explain Riku's battle stance, the blue eye on his Soul Eater & Way to the Dawn, Dark Mode suit, ect.... In BBS, Sora sheds a tear & Riku says that maybe someone out there is sad, speaking from experience. I think it's kinda far fetched, but I really like the idea of Sora sheltering Ventus' heart & Riku sheltering Vanitas' heart. Once again, not my theory, just thought I'd share. Thoughts?

that might sounds kinda true but the theory is kinda rejected because vanitas was destroyed and no longer exists ,Nya! :3

that might sounds kinda true but the theory is kinda rejected because vanitas was destroyed and no longer exists ,Nya! :3

He showed up in DDD, though. He seemed to be connected to young Xehanort. 

@Dave 

I don't want Vanitas to influence Riku's decisions, either. But I'm not really against if it Riku somehow opened his heart to Vanitas. It makes more sense to me, though, that (given what was seen in DDD) Young Xehanort interfered in the past and opened himself to Vanitas, instead. 

Edited by Kaweebo

He showed up in DDD, though. He seemed to be connected to young Xehanort. 

that was true that vanitas appeared at ddd but it was because ven's heart was reacting to uh erm you know who young xehanort and halucinate vanitas (sort of) ,Nya! :3