Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Does anyone else think that this would be a perfect fit for KH. The world and the characters fit the theme pretty well in my opinion I'd like to hear other peoples ideas and opinions on why this will or wont work and what could sora or riku could do in the world.

I've been waiting for these past years for Treasure Planet to make its way to Kingdom Hearts, and I have faith that it'll make it's appearance in Kingdom Hearts 3, and as an added bonus, when we clear that world, we not only get an awesome Keyblade, but we get Morph as a summon!  That would be insane, because since he morphs, he can transform into different things for Sora to use, like cool weapons or something of the sort.  Definitely an interesting idea. :)

It would make perfect sense. For the Organization to obtain the X-Blade, they need to fight either 7 guardians of light or the princesses of heart. They could steal the map from treasure planet to locate the princesses.

I've been waiting for these past years for Treasure Planet to make its way to Kingdom Hearts, and I have faith that it'll make it's appearance in Kingdom Hearts 3, and as an added bonus, when we clear that world, we not only get an awesome Keyblade, but we get Morph as a summon!  That would be insane, because since he morphs, he can transform into different things for Sora to use, like cool weapons or something of the sort.  Definitely an interesting idea. :)

I would love it if he morphs into a second keyblade. That would be cool.

Treasure Planet is set in space.  We should just have the whole Gummi Ship Map be the outerspace of Treasure Planet.  

I have never seen Treasure Planet from 2002, what's it about?

I didn't watch it until last year(age 18).  You should watch it, even without the innocent eyes of a child it's amazing.  

Treasure Planet is my favorite Disney movie, I would love to see it in KHIII :D Also, I think that, if they go back to the good ol' formula of having a new partner from each world on your team, Jim Hawkins and Sora would be a perfect tag-team ;D

I think it would be the perfect place for Sora to learn the Keyblade Glider ability. In fact, I've imagined this since BBS came out: Sora falls, sees a memory of Ventus using the Glider, and then transforms his Keyblade into one.

Maybe. But do you really Pirates of the carribean will come back ?

I certainly hope NOT. I hated that world. As good as PotC is, I don't feel like it fits the KH feel in the slightest bit whatsoever...Plus, it would be a complete waste of something much better that can take its' place, such as Pocahontas or The Black Cauldron.

That being said, if The Black Cauldron is in KH3, they can put in The Muppets for all I care. I'll have The Black Freaking Cauldron.

Edited by King.Mickey