Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Hyper_Intake123

Do you think Kingdom Hearts is overrated?

If I ever meet anyone who knows Kingdom Hearts and believes it to be overrated, I'mma gonna shank 'em with my Kairi Katana xD

All due seriousness, I have yet to meet anyone irl who knows what Kingdom Hearts is. They're either too obsessed with the CoD reskin known this time as Ghost, or fapping/drooling over Lightning to care xD

Edited by Javelin434

If I ever meet anyone who knows Kingdom Hearts and believes it to be overrated, I'mma gonna shank 'em with my Kairi Katana xDAll due seriousness, I have yet to meet anyone irk who knows what Kingdom Hearts is. They're too obsessed with the CoD desk in known this time as Ghost, or drooling over Lightning to care xD

thats violence o.o

please have mercy for children...

some people hate it (especially above 18), they think Kingdom hearts is for kids, just because it contains disny stuff.

i dont think that, i think that Kingdom hearts is, is... IS LIGHT

thats why i loooove the game

I know my friends don't like it just cause Disney is in it!

It's highly overrated.Don't get me wrong, I like the series, I wouldn't have come here if not for Kingdom Hearts. But how far it still needs to go relative to how much hype it gets, make me feel that the series is highly overrated.