Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
aiashes

Naminé possibly a keyblade weilder ?

He could dual-wield because of Ven's heart. Before that, the only Keyblade that he had was Sora's.

I'm thinking to far into this...

If Sora had Riku's keyblade, but it chose Sora over Riku because of his heart, how does Riku have a keyblade?

I'm thinking to far into this...

If Sora had Riku's keyblade, but it chose Sora over Riku because of his heart, how does Riku have a keyblade?

Because Riku had been given the keyblade ceremony by Terra , it gives him the CHANCE to be chosen by the keyblade. Since the Kingdom Key chose Sora , when Riku's heart was strong enough to wield again a different keyblade chose Riku .

So, the memories of Sora from where Xion came from were like actually Ven's memories and until he got them back, then he could dual.wield?

No . Xion's death awakened the ability through Ven's heart- which had been 'sleeping' inside Roxas the entire time he was separated from Sora

Theoretical she should be able to, but we have not seen her do so or mention the ability to do so herself  As awesome as the fighting in Dead Fantasy (with Namine) is, I think she's more of a strategist than an on the field fighter.  

I'm thinking to far into this... If Sora had Riku's keyblade, but it chose Sora over Riku because of his heart, how does Riku have a keyblade?

Well even If it was Rikus key blade I imagine that Sora harboring Vens heart is enough to make him a key blade master regardless

Well even If it was Rikus key blade I imagine that Sora harboring Vens heart is enough to make him a key blade master regardless

Sora harbouring Ventus' heart has been confirmed as having nothing to do with his ability to wield a Keyblade.