Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
xVentusx

KH1 Elixir locations?

i Need help finding elixers, Rabits Garden does not work ive tried countless times, i really need it so i can Defeat sephiroth and Phantom

OHHHHH

what caity said then, you could always synthensize too

Well, there are a few ways you can obtain elixers. The first way is to just find them in treasure chests throughout the worlds you explore. The second method is the synthesize items for them But you'll need to farm a few items first. Those include  2 blaze shards, 2 frost shards, 2 Lightning shards, and Mythril shards. And the third way would be to simply fight grind for them because sometimes enemies will drop elixers when you defeat them.

Bambi.  Halloween Town, Neverland, Hollow Bastion and EotW have elixir's as tier 3 (tier 2 in EotW) drops from him.

REALLY? I NEVER KNEW, THANK YOU SO MUCH. :D

I NEED HELP RABITS PATCH DOSENT WORK AND I NEED IT FOR SEPHIROTH AND PHANTOM PLEASE HELP ME!!

Use Bambi. In Halloween Town, Neverland, Hollow Bastion and EotW have elixir's as tier 3 (tier 2 in EotW) drops from him.

REALLY? I NEVER KNEW, THANK YOU SO MUCH. :D

Use Bambi. In Halloween Town, Neverland, Hollow Bastion and EotW have elixir's as tier 3 (tier 2 in EotW) drops from him.

Bambi is the most useful summon in KH1FM, bar Dumbo when fighting Gigas Shadows xD You get all the items dropped by the items you kill, plus the items Bambi drops, plus your magic replenished (and he only cost 1MP) as you go so you don't run out.  I've seen more of him when grinding than I have Kairi in the whole kh series