Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Ruby Rose

Chances of Zack Fair Being in KHIII?

Do you think Zack Fair will appear in KHIII somehow at the age he was in Crisis Core, or do you think the events of Crisis Core already unfolded in the KH universe somewhere in between Birth by Sleep and the first game? o.O

Cloud and Sephiroth are already going at it by Kingdom Hearts and later Kingdom Hearts II, which occurs after Crisis Core, but that's only assuming that they use the actual story lines from the Final Fantasy series- they could just as easily be doing something completely new, meaning the Crisis Core timeline has nothing to do with Kingdom Hearts and Zack has simply been training or was abducted by whoever left that black wing (Genesis? o.o) since Birth by Sleep. Plus Aerith has been hanging around, and since the Final Fantasy characters hail from Radiant Garden and Destiny Islands it seems their Final Fantasy stories have already been altered...

I personally hope Zack is brought back, and hopefully gets a happier ending than he did in the Final Fantasy 7 series >.<

Doubtful. His appearance in BBS was really just a cameo appearance to link the two together. Much like how he references Sephiroth as a great warrior. If he doesn't show up in any new FF7 media (which itself doesn't seem to be happening any time soon) then I doubt he'll show up in KHIII. 

As long as we're talking about FF7 characters that should be in KHIII, Vincent Valentine should be included. Talk about someone struggling with the darkness inside of them, Vincent has more problems with this than Cloud does!

Edited by Kaweebo

Do you think Zack Fair will appear in KHIII somehow at the age he was in Crisis Core, or do you think the events of Crisis Core already unfolded in the KH universe somewhere in between Birth by Sleep and the first game? o.OCloud and Sephiroth are already going at it by Kingdom Hearts and later Kingdom Hearts II, which occurs after Crisis Core, but that's only assuming that they use the actual story lines from the Final Fantasy series- they could just as easily be doing something completely new, meaning the Crisis Core timeline has nothing to do with Kingdom Hearts and Zack has simply been training or was abducted by whoever left that black wing (Genesis? o.o) since Birth by Sleep. Plus Aerith has been hanging around, and since the Final Fantasy characters hail from Radiant Garden and Destiny Islands it seems their Final Fantasy stories have already been altered...I personally hope Zack is brought back, and hopefully gets a happier ending than he did in the Final Fantasy 7 series >.<

slimsince he'syou know

dead

And we see an older Cloud in Kingdom Hearts so this is long after that

I'm not sure, but at the very least I would like an explanation as to what happened to Zack in the Kingdom Hearts universe. Of course I would like to see him, but his role in both series is to be a past character, so unless they come up with a loophole......or at least a story for that matter, I'm not sure what the likelihood of seeing him again is. But I would like it if he was back though!

Excuse me, can i point out that yes, Zack is dead, also Aeirth is too, but shes still in some of the Kingdom Hearts games, so there is a possibility of him coming back in KH3, hell, he could have even been a heartless/nobody and got brought back like some of the org XIII did. BUT!!! I believe the only way Zack will be back is if enough of the Japanese fans want him back. I love Zack, he's my favourite Final Fantasy character ever, and i would love to have him back in, but it depends on the Japanese Audience's reaction to Zack in BBS and if they want him back.

Excuse me, can i point out that yes, Zack is dead, also Aeirth is too, but shes still in some of the Kingdom Hearts games, so there is a possibility of him coming back in KH3, hell, he could have even been a heartless/nobody and got brought back like some of the org XIII did. BUT!!! I believe the only way Zack will be back is if enough of the Japanese fans want him back. I love Zack, he's my favourite Final Fantasy character ever, and i would love to have him back in, but it depends on the Japanese Audience's reaction to Zack in BBS and if they want him back.

Zack died before Aeirth

Do you think Zack Fair will appear in KHIII somehow at the age he was in Crisis Core, or do you think the events of Crisis Core already unfolded in the KH universe somewhere in between Birth by Sleep and the first game? o.OCloud and Sephiroth are already going at it by Kingdom Hearts and later Kingdom Hearts II, which occurs after Crisis Core, but that's only assuming that they use the actual story lines from the Final Fantasy series- they could just as easily be doing something completely new, meaning the Crisis Core timeline has nothing to do with Kingdom Hearts and Zack has simply been training or was abducted by whoever left that black wing (Genesis? o.o) since Birth by Sleep. Plus Aerith has been hanging around, and since the Final Fantasy characters hail from Radiant Garden and Destiny Islands it seems their Final Fantasy stories have already been altered...I personally hope Zack is brought back, and hopefully gets a happier ending than he did in the Final Fantasy 7 series >.<

i want that to happen, but aperrantly, zack dies in the 10 years between birth by sleep and kingdom hearts 1 thats why cloud comes in, not zack (in kh 1)

Zack Fair died at the end of Birth by Sleep.

*Zack Fair's story begins at the end of Birth by Sleep

Not died, lol

even though the thread was posted long ago, im gonna reply

i think there are high possibilities of him being in KH III because in that game they are bringing back characters: aqua, terra, ventus, namine, xion. so i think they will bring back zack. Also considering that he was voted the most popular final fantasy character in the official SE poll, well i think his chances increased :)

Edited by leyitah2

I'd honestly like to see him. and HECK! I've never even played a final fantasy! O_o 

I found him awesome in Birth By Sleep, and really charming too, and fun character. To the point where it almost made me wanna try Crisis Core.

If he is I think that he and genesis have a similar relationship to cloud and sephiroth or if some more super crazy time travel happens we will see the kh version of how cloud got the buster sword and what happened to zack. And if none of that happens we will at least know for sure if he is dead or not in the kh verse