Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lalalablah

Some Drawings of Mine

Here are a couple pictures I drew a while back. I love drawing but ever since last year I haven't been able to draw much. Hopefully I can get back into it!

Posted Imageimage.jpg

Posted Imageimage.jpg

D:

* dies of awesome overload *

wish I could draw like that...

Edited by TheTimidLight

Here are a couple pictures I drew a while back. I love drawing but ever since last year I haven't been able to draw much. Hopefully I can get back into it!

Posted Imageimage.jpg

Posted Imageimage.jpg

I figured I'd post these here instead of starting a new thread :]

This morning I drew 2 cartoon people and they were really fun to make. I don't have a tablet anymore so I just used my laptop mouse and some online drawing program

Posted Image

Posted Image

What. the. actual. ****

Lies you tell! How can someone be that good? D: Playing Piano before and now this, is there something you can't do? Like, you're able to do all the stuff I would Love to do myself: I don't know if I should feel happy for you or discouraged for me D: Happy for you of course xD Keep up that hell of a freakin awesome work xD

Do you want to laugh your ass off? Here's a Sora's drawing of mine that I've made as a cover of my technical drawing subject folder, I've made this waaaay back in the days, when I was still attending the High School:I'm very bad at drawing, be clement xD