Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Oh, beefbroth. Nothing to see here but bad typing that is barely understanable as text/shot

He's my friend too.

You pick your jokes very carefully.

Very.

Carefully.

Edit:

So the slums gave you bad spelling?

The internet does posess autocorrect.

Edited by Oathkeeper136

You could understand why people would be attracted to Kairi in a sexual manner (even as weird as I find it to fancy any fictional/cartoon character in a serious manner), even her voice actress says she wants her body.  

You could understand why people would be attracted to Kairi in a sexual manner (even as weird as I find it to fancy any fictional/cartoon character in a serious manner), even her voice actress says she wants her body.  

ye exactly that is all I meant, but it blEW UP.

jus having a giggle

do u feel

I find it really odd, she's just a lil baby girl in kingdom hearts then there is these hairy men like umft gimme sum sugah 

i dnt lik eit

No! I don't like her that way. Gosh. I'm a freakin' girl.

maybe u bat for the other team

i am not psychic 

ye exactly that is all I meant, but it blEW UP.

jus having a giggle

do u feel

I find it really odd, she's just a lil baby girl in kingdom hearts then there is these hairy men like umft gimme sum sugah 

i dnt lik eit

maybe u bat for the other team

i am not psychic 

I think any man who's fawning or doing other things I don't want to even think about over Kairi, are looking at her KH2 model, considering she went from short, average, dumpy looking girl with a horrendous laugh, to tall, "mature", endowed, slender almost legal age beauty.  

Just don't look up yuri fanart of her xD

omfg reading all these posts made me laugh so hard xD

Poor Javelin xD

This... This is the post that made me laugh so hard xD

Inb4 Javelin

God DAMN you! xD

do u wanna like..touch her?

Well.... Depends on my mood. Most of the year, I don't "fancy her in a sexual manner." (Read the self-appointed member title. It's protector, not 'lover' xD) I just wanna cuddle, huggle, share a laugh, smile, hear dat voice, innocent stuff like that for the most part.

Then there's that one month out of the year where... Yeah where that kind of repression sorta explodes with more force and power than Mt. St. Helens. 

Edited by Javelin434