Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Reyn

KHBbS How do you get the Ultima Weapon in BBS Final MIx?

I saw Tealgamemaster's LP of BBSFM and he did everything in the game(except do the secret bosses with all 3 characters, he only did them all with Terra) and he never got the Ultima. I heard you have to do all the mirage arena matches to get the Ultima in the original, but he beat every mirage arena challenge and did the secret bosses yet he didnt get the Ultima, so im confused.

You need to beat the villain vendetta if i remember correctly in the mirage arena, same as bbs ordinary. i played both

But teal beat villain vendetta in BBS Final Mix and he didnt get the Ultima, otherwise he wouldve equipped it to Terra for the battles against the secret bosses.

Maybe he ALREADY beat them before and got the weapon but never decided to use it. You don't necessarily need the Ultimate Weapon to beat the extra bosses, but it certainly helps.

No he had so much rage in those secret bosses isnce he used terra, he wouldve used that weapon if it was avaialbe. Besides when he got the weapons from the secret bosses he equipped those and it showed the keyblade equip menu and ultima weapon was NOT IN THERE AS A USEABLE KEYBLADE. So, he didnt get it. :

....well then, he's just one unlucky bastard, because he SHOULD have gotten the Ultimate Weapon. The requirement for Final Mix is the same as the original, complete the Villains' Vendetta and you win the Ultimate Weapon. Simple! I don't get how could not get it if he already beat that.

I saw Tealgamemaster's LP of BBSFM and he did everything in the game(except do the secret bosses with all 3 characters, he only did them all with Terra) and he never got the Ultima. I heard you have to do all the mirage arena matches to get the Ultima in the original, but he beat every mirage arena challenge and did the secret bosses yet he didnt get the Ultima, so im confused.

he did, but he never used it.

Yes, Tealgamemaster did earn the Ultma Weapon seen here at the 17:40 mark; however, for whatever reason he didn't have it when he went to fight the secret bosses.

Probably didn't save?

You do know that to unlock the Ultima Weapon you have to beat all Mirage Arena fights with VENTUS, right?  Ventus is the only one in Birth By Sleep who can get the Ultima Weapon as far as I recall.  Aqua gets the most powerful Shotlock in the game, and I didn't beat the Arena fights with Terra, so I don't know what he gets. xD

You do know that to unlock the Ultima Weapon you have to beat all Mirage Arena fights with VENTUS, right?  Ventus is the only one in Birth By Sleep who can get the Ultima Weapon as far as I recall.  Aqua gets the most powerful Shotlock in the game, and I didn't beat the Arena fights with Terra, so I don't know what he gets. xD

But all three should be able to get Ultima Weapon when you beat all the fights before Villains Vendetta and get enough medals.

This is 100% false...

But all three should be able to get Ultima Weapon when you beat all the fights before Villains Vendetta and get enough medals.

No all three can get it because they all do on mine, and they all also get their most powerful unique shotlock. It should be noted that i only have to original version.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno