Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Heyy everyone!

My name is Sarah!

I was watching Xion die today.. >.< after failing to beat one of the bosses in Agrabah (on the DS).. eheh. Anyways, I decided to cosplay as one of the characters in KH, and I reaaly wanted to cosplay Xion. So, I went to the mirror and saw what I would look like with black hair, and realized my hair is styled and colored almost exactly like Namine's only a little darker colored. Upon this discovery, I decided to cosplay her to the MetroCon in Tampa.. then I felt like going and watching KH because it had been awile. I was surfing YouTube, and that's how I came across this website. Nice to meet you all!:D

Hey! Call meh Rebel. >D

Lucky. I'm gunna cosplay Zexion. Got any tips?

Also, stay out of the Random section for your first week. You'll be glad ya did. AND STAY AWAY FROM ROXSOXKH. SERIOUSLY. IF YOU SEE HIM, RUN.

Welcome to the website. I'm Libirica and I hope you enjoy the website you can call me Bjoe if you would like to Libirica is fine. Chat to me anytime i won't be on most of tomorrow im going to the towns culture fest fun event that we have once a year! Enjoy your stay at the KH13.com hotel lol!

Hullo there, and welcome. ? c:

I so want to cosplay some day. ;w; So cool that you have that chance. <3

And I have no idea what these people are blabbering about the Random section. >w> I've seen worse places.

But yeah, have fun and enjoy your time. 8D

Hello welcome~

I am Hinako.

:D

Pay no attention to Rebel. venture into the Random section 8DDD

Well post heaps and have a good time ^^

Heyy everyone!

My name is Sarah!

I was watching Xion die today.. >.< after failing to beat one of the bosses in Agrabah (on the DS).. eheh. Anyways, I decided to cosplay as one of the characters in KH, and I reaaly wanted to cosplay Xion. So, I went to the mirror and saw what I would look like with black hair, and realized my hair is styled and colored almost exactly like Namine's only a little darker colored. Upon this discovery, I decided to cosplay her to the MetroCon in Tampa.. then I felt like going and watching KH because it had been awile. I was surfing YouTube, and that's how I came across this website. Nice to meet you all!:D

Welcome! I hope you enjoy the website! Have a wonderful time. I'm looking forward to talking to you. PM/chat me at any time you wish. (HA! >=D Beat you Rox! You need to fix your stupid computer RoxSoxKH! :/)

hi its nice to meet you, my name is heartless101 you may call me heart, or heartless, IDC what you call me. Chat with me if you have a question about something. I will do my best to answer your questions, have fun, and its time for me to peace out :cool: and also to answer your question for both rikulover444 and xion101, I dont think that they want to reveal the revolting things that we sometimes say on there

Wow!

Thanks for all the replies o.o;;

Why can't I go into the Random section?

I was actually gonna check that out before I read this..

I've probably seen much, much worse :3.

I've been slacking off lately and playing old games..

by old games, I mean Zelda for the Nintendo 64, yes, old..

Heh.

So THAT'S why this reply was so late.. ^^;;;

Hun, lemme give ya one good reason why you should pace yourself.

THAT PLACE IS HELL! Only the most corrupted, perverted minds can handle it. Hanging on the normal areas of the forum(if you can call it that) will help you prepare. And why should you stay away from Rox? Simple. Any female he comes into contact with he announces they are bearing his children. I, luckliy, escaped his fertility curse by already being virtualy with-child. Which reminds me: Stay away from Sorage55 as well. HE'S MYNE.

I'll be your personal tour guide. Any other questions, feel free to ask. I feel nice for some reason tonight.

THAT PLACE IS HELL! Only the most corrupted, perverted minds can handle it. Hanging on the normal areas of the forum(if you can call it that) will help you prepare. And why should you stay away from Rox? Simple. Any female he comes into contact with he announces they are bearing his children. I, luckliy, escaped his fertility curse by already being virtualy with-child. Which reminds me: Stay away from Sorage55 as well. HE'S MYNE.

I'll be your personal tour guide. Any other questions, feel free to ask. I feel nice for some reason tonight.

xD LOL. "Virtually with-child."

^^ It's fine, I'm already in a relationship anyways..

>> I will not bear some random guy's children either! ^^!

xD I CAN SAY THAT SO CALMLY.

I failed to not go to the random section..

-bows- Gomenasai...

Hey Sarah. I am Zelik, but you can call me Chris. Welcome to KH13.com forums. If you need help, just contact me or anyone else. Have fun here! Hope to see you around. :D

xD lmao. <3

Hey, welcome to KH13, that's awesome that you cosplay. I always wanted to cosplay, but the only character I ever cosplayed as was Tifa at one point. owo;

I hope you have fun around here and meet new friends (which it seems like won't be a problem). :heart:

If you need any help or have questions, you can ask me or another mod or admin. Have fun~ ;)

hey im not currupt im insane shure not currupt insanity helps too! you can call me xion btw nice to meet you^^