Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Do you think that Critical Mode, in KH games, is extremely hard?

Do you think that Critical Mode, in KH games, is extremely hard?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that Critical Mode, in KH games, is extremely hard?

• Yup! I find it extremely hard!
    • Yes... I think it's hard.
    • Nope, it's not even close to extremely hard to me.
    • Nah.... It's pretty easy.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

Sometimes.

The Critical mode in KH2FM is brutal...I swear I defeated Saix and Xaldin by a miracle.

But the critical mode in Birth by Sleep is a complete joke,they just boosted the attack stats of the bosses and the Unversed,the AI is still the same and the bosses are still easy as a cake with their predictable patterns remaining as it was from normal and Proud

Having only played BbS on Critical, I thought it was fairly easy except some bosses, especially Vanitus' Remnant &  Unknown (Young Xehanort). I must have tried each of the bosses mentioned 50-100 times each for each character. Can't wait do to do it in HD :(

I will be playing KHII FM HD on Critical too, battling all the bosses. 

I think the level of difficulty depends on how hard you make it for yourself.  You can choose to grind and raise your level which makes it too easy (or comfortable instead, where you don't have to fret about a weak heartless killing you) or you can leave the grinding and leave the rest up to luck and skill in battle.  

I love Critical Mode! However, DDD it was too difficult for me so I played on Standard. Its the only KH game I couldn't play on Critical. Its definitely a challenge when you DONT grind to level up. I do that for as long as I can. Once its unbearable I start grinding a bit. I like it though. I think critical mode is fun ^_^

I can't even beat KH on standard mode, so I'm pretty sure Critical is hard as hell.

Wow are you serious? I'm surprised by this seeing as how standard mode is pretty easy.

As for the main subject of this thread.  For some KH games, yes it is. But in some others, no it's not.

Edited by Tails