Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Is this going to be on KH III or is Square just being a tease?

I would like to see online vs and co-op as well as multiplayer Gumi missions. If there is an online VS I hope you can play as Sora, Riku, Organization XIII, FF characters, and all the Disney party members that have been avalible to date.

Edited by E-ZombieHERO

For a second I thought you were talking about KHX(chi), but as for III, I'm not sure. Nomura said he had an interest, but at this stage that could mean anything. I'd love to see it though, something that feels like a good mix between X (full adventure) and Birth by Sleep (arena).

No Co-op, no.

You sir are a fool. Co-Op would be great I for one am sick of this "every man for himself" online BS, people need to learn to play the games together all over again. You know what me and my friends did back in the day before online? We figured out how to do something in a game and then shared it with each other.

You sir are a fool. Co-Op would be great I for one am sick of this "every man for himself" online BS, people need to learn to play the games together all over again. You know what me and my friends did back in the day before online? We figured out how to do something in a game and then shared it with each other.

I meant playing the storyline as co-op would be bad. It is a very feels game and the story is something everyone should immerse themselves in on their own. Fool.

I meant playing the storyline as co-op would be bad. It is a very feels game and the story is something everyone should immerse themselves in on their own. Fool.

I disagree. Social shut ins can keep to themselves if they want but the option should be there for friends who want to play the game together.

I disagree. Social shut ins can keep to themselves if they want but the option should be there for friends who want to play the game together.

How is someone a social shutin because they want to play a game in singleplayer like they have with every other game in the series?