Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Would you like to see KH 3D in a future HD collection?

Would you like to see KH 3D in a future HD collection?   

203 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see KH 3D in a future HD collection?

• Yeah, I would. It'd be awesome!
    • Yup. But I think it'd be very hard to happen...
    • Maybe... Not really sure.
    • No... It's ok being on the 3DS.
    • Nah... I don't think it'll be done.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

Would be really nice. I don't own a 3DS and I don't know if I will in the future but Pokemon X and Y along with Animal Crossing New Leaf is making 3DS seem more viable to get. 

I'd like it, that's for sure, the bigger screen to play on the better, and I think having flow motion on the PS3/PS4 would really give a taste of how KH3 is going to be, but it's not going to happen. They've already remastered all their games, they're not gonna take this one solo. 

Edited by AxelRoxasXionKH

Yup. Absolutely. Eventually.

Would be really nice. I don't own a 3DS and I don't know if I will in the future but Pokemon X and Y along with Animal Crossing New Leaf is making 3DS seem more viable to get. 

I got another 3DS for Animal Crossing and A Link Between Worlds :P

Edited by xemnasbane

I kinda want because KH3D was a really cool game! But I doubt it'll happen, it's way too soon to do that, since it was released last year! Not to mention that actually reflects on the game having already good graphics, not that worth making HD.

Also, adapting the game's gameplay to another console will be a little tricky... Not that much, but the game would have significant changes.

And by the time we can make one Remaster to KH3D, I'm sure some new crazy tecnology will have come by. So we'll use it instead. xD

I loved KH3D and I would love to see it on a bigger screen, but as I saw in one comment, it's on the 3DS and the 3DS is still considered a new thing so as much as I'd love to see that, I think that they should wait a little while before doing anything else with Dream Drop Distance

Nintendo is the same company that publicly gave up on the WiiU not even a full year after it's launch. There is no 'too soon'. 

Last I checked Nintendo is releasing a bunch of games on Wii U in the next few months, so your point makes no sense. 

Last I checked Nintendo is releasing a bunch of games on Wii U in the next few months, so your point makes no sense. 

Well, of course they are. They have to due to already-established business arrangements with other companies about games. What I'm saying is that Nintendo has made it pretty obvious they've basically given up on the console already. They understand that they're losing money on it and have said that multiple times. That's why they're focusing more on the 3D/2DS handhelds.  

Edited by Kaweebo

Well, of course they are. They have to due to already-established business arrangements with other companies about games. What I'm saying is that Nintendo has made it pretty obvious they've basically given up on the console already. They understand that they're losing money on it and have said that multiple times. That's why they're focusing more on the 3D/2DS handhelds.  

This kind of statement is really short sighted, the 3DS/2DS has more going on right now with the release of Pokemon and 2DS so Nintendo is rightfully putting focus on those things, but to say they gave up on Wii U less than a year after release (especially with a solid amount of 1st/2nd party content coming in the next 6 months) is absurd even Sega didn't give up that quickly on the Saturn or Dreamcast.

This kind of statement is really short sighted, the 3DS/2DS has more going on right now with the release of Pokemon and 2DS so Nintendo is rightfully putting focus on those things, but to say they gave up on Wii U less than a year after release (especially with a solid amount of 1st/2nd party content coming in the next 6 months) is absurd even Sega didn't give up that quickly on the Saturn or Dreamcast.

Well, it's not the main console, though. I mean, Sony is focusing way more on the new PS4 coming out than the PS Vita which just released. The main consoles always comes first, handhelds are second priority. I think it's obvious that they're focusing more on the 3DS/2DS because the Wii U is losing money. I'm not saying that will always be the case, in fact I believe they're making steady improvements financially, I'm just making a point that it's never too early to port a handheld game because companies aren't really patient in that regard, either.

I should have given a better example - Such as the fact that Metal Gear Peace Walker ported to it's HD collection barely a year after it's release. I really don't want to get into a debate over what Nintendo thinks. I'm sorry for expressing what is more my opinion than concrete fact. I just think there's a line company executives have before they decide, 'Okay, we're not making nearly enough money on this. We'll milk this until it's dry and dump it in a year or so.' I'm probably wrong on all counts. 

Edited by Kaweebo

Well, it's not the main console, though. I mean, Sony is focusing way more on the new PS4 coming out than the PS Vita which just released. The main consoles always comes first, handhelds are second priority. I think it's obvious that they're focusing more on the 3DS/2DS because the Wii U is losing money. I'm not saying that will always be the case, in fact I believe they're making steady improvements financially, I'm just making a point that it's never too early to port a handheld game because companies aren't really patient in that regard, either.

I should have given a better example - Such as the fact that Metal Gear Peace Walker ported to it's HD collection barely a year after it's release. I really don't want to get into a debate over what Nintendo thinks. I'm sorry for expressing what is more my opinion than concrete fact. I just think there's a line company executives have before they decide, 'Okay, we're not making nearly enough money on this. We'll milk this until it's dry and dump it in a year or so.' I'm probably wrong on all counts. 

All good, I agree that the 3DS/2DS is going to be their main console eventually imo, but I'm trying to reserve judgement on the Wii U for at least 2 years if things continue to remain the same then I'll be ready to agree with that statement