Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Nazty Jah

What new or old disney movies would be good as worlds for Kh3.?

Meet The Robinsons, The Lion King II Simba's Pride, Mulan II, The Little Mermaid II Return to the Sea, Atlantis, Pocahontas, Frozen, Wreck It Ralph, Treasure Planet, Brother Bear, The Jungle Book, Bambi, Dumbo, Chicken Little(2005),  Marvel, Star Wars, Toy Story, The Incredibles, Monsters Inc/ or University, Robin Hood, On Strangers Tides, The Emperor's New Groove, Lilo and Stitch, Return to Neverland, Tangled, Winnie The Pooh(2011), Cars, The Lone Ranger, A Christmas Carol(Jim Carrey), Alice in Wonderland(2010), TR3N, The Muppets, Brave, Wall-E, Ratatouille, Oz the Great and Powerful.

i'm gonna get hate, but fuqqqg it: The Wonderful World of Disney film Tower Of Terror ( based on the ride, with a new storyline ), The Haunted Mansion. Who framed Roger Rabbit, ( technically a Disney flick since they bought out Touchstone ) Honey, I Shrunk The Kids, and HalloweenTown.

Black Cauldron,Pocahontas,Treasure Planet,Toy Story, another pirates of the Caribbean,maybe another Holloween town.

i'd like to see the jungle book play apart in the story but then it may just end up as Tarzan 2. lady and the tramp, Bonkers would be funny to see in KH 3

or even Gargoyles would be a huge bonus, i don't know if dark wing duck would be suitable but i think it would do okay

i really hope they dont use the disney live action shows that would be just awful.

i'd like another tron but it would probably be about uprising.

maybe lilo and stich would be a good place to have.

recess? the world of Bambi? peter pan with jane?

sword in the stone?brave little toaster?Aladin again? 

i ran out of disney ideas maybe have mickeys rabbit version try to overthrow him or something and mortemer mouse runs away with minnie and you gotta help save her by doin stuff in disney castle...or make it pete it'll be like mario vs donkey kong to save peach

My personal list:

Toy Story.

They've already discussed adding Pixar films, anyway, and Toy Story was the name that came up. (Not to mention, they were planning on putting Buzz and Woody into KHII before it got cut) I think it'd be the perfect film to put in the game. It'd also feel a bit like Wonderland of old, with the whole size thing, since I'm pretty sure they're not bringing that back. 

Pirates of the Caribbean 2 and 3.

Assuming you return to worlds to 'finish off' their stories, having both the second and third films of Pirates would be absolutely incredible. Despite general opinion on them, I think it's be fantastic to include Davy Jones and Cutler Beckett as villains.

Aladdin and the King of Thieves.

To finish off the Aladdin 'trilogy' since KHII semi-followed Return of Jafar.

100 Acre Wood, for obvious reasons.

WALL-E.

I think WALL-E would be another excellent point that both Toy Story and even Pinocchio emphasize. That even inanimate objects can grow hearts. Now, while it can be inferred that Pinocchio was 'given' his heart by the Blue Fairy, WALL-E could have a much different backstory, and one that fits rather nicely along with the concept of Nobodies, I think. The concept of a robot, a drone, cultivating a heart simply by existing, interacting with other objects, etc. It's an interesting think to think about. The only cons with this I could see would be the obese citizens on the ship, as the message they show is a little more in-your-face and not really the purpose of KH. I think just showing the robots (AUTO being the main villain) would be a much more powerful statement. 

Wreck-It Ralph.

And if we're doing Toy Story, then we may as well go chest-deep into the whole 'living objects' thing and bring in sentient video game characters, as well. This would also be especially funny given the fact that you're playing a video game about the goings-on inside arcade machines.

Those are all the ones I can think would be really cool and have the most chance of happening. Ones I would enjoy seeing, but I don't know if they'll necessarily get in would be anything from the Marvel Cinematic Universe and Star Wars. Both of those 'universes' have very common themes that I think would fit into Kingdom Hearts, particularly SW with the Force, light vs dark side, etc. 

Edited by Kaweebo

Meet The Robinsons, The Lion King II Simba's Pride, Mulan II, The Little Mermaid II Return to the Sea, Atlantis, Pocahontas, Frozen, Wreck It Ralph, Treasure Planet, Brother Bear, The Jungle Book, Bambi, Dumbo, Chicken Little(2005),  Marvel, Star Wars, Toy Story, The Incredibles, Monsters Inc/ or University, Robin Hood, On Strangers Tides, The Emperor's New Groove, Lilo and Stitch, Return to Neverland, Tangled, Winnie The Pooh(2011), Cars, The Lone Ranger, A Christmas Carol(Jim Carrey), Alice in Wonderland(2010), TR3N, The Muppets, Brave, Wall-E, Ratatouille, Oz the Great and Powerful.

They already did Alice In Wonderland, and ( no buzzkillling intended ) I don't think the OZ film is a Disney release.

Aladdin and the King Thieves (Agrabah)

Continuing the story of Aladdin and finishing Aladdin's story.

The Lion King II (Pride Land)Sora should also appear in Pride Land one more time and meet Simba's daughter and continue the story, also ending The Lion King's story.

Cinderella 2 and 3 (Castle of Dreams)It would be cool if Kairi went there and visited Castle of Dreams for the first time and attend both movies.

Mulan II (The Land of Dragon)

I can imagine Sora protecting the carriage from heartless until they reach safe to the palace.

Pirate of the Caribbean 2 and 2 (Port Royal)They made a great job in mixing between reality and cartoon in this world, and they need to continue the story. Beauty and the Beast (Beast Castle)?Well, I dunno but I just see it unfair for Gaston not to appear in Kingdom Hearts...Hercules (Olympus Coliseum)

Please the full story! I just want Kingdom Hearts to show the full story of Hercules from A to Z, they always just repeat some of the story, add another things on it, mix things but they never concentrate on the original story that much, why not having the Underworld, Coliseum, Greece and Olympus all together?!Neverland (Peter pan II)I would like if Kairi met Windy's daughter and they all go to Neverland and have a cool adventure.The Sword in the StoneIt would fit if Riku went there and saw Merlin and encourage the boy to take out the sword.Pocahontas and The Jungle Book Worlds?Dunno, cause these two were canceled before and I guess they should appear in KHIII.Disney Town/ Disney CastleI want it to be a mini games world and at the same time a place where u can meet Queen Minnie and tell her the updates, I would like if u could explore the castle and the town too.Chicken Little What could I say, the only summon character from KHII that his world didn't appear?Lilo & StitchI really respect their effort for making Deep Space, but it looks a bit dull. They need to put Hawaii in the story of KHII to feel that Stitch's world is a bit a life...Dumbo and BambiI dunno I just see that it is unfair for them not to appear with their world specially after KH summon...Up I think Riku would fit being on this world, protecting the house from flying Heartless.The Princess and the FrogTiana became a Disney princess though, I think it is important to put her in KH and also it would be a cool to have a fight with Dr.Facilier. 

Lion king 3, It would be cool travel with timon.

Up, I always wanted to watch the movie but I never do, xD

Pirates of the Caribbean 4 Cause it's a whole new story it fits better.

Alice in Wonderland (2010) I think it would be really cool in the Kingdom Shader

Wall-E Just because I wanna see Robot-Donald.

Personally, i'd love to see Wreck it Ralph, Tangled, and Frozen. Tangled would look beautiful in the graphics, and if they just focused the Wreck it Ralph world on Sugar Rush, they won't have to worry about rights, and there is so much you can do in Sugar Rush anyway, so it'd be cool! As for Frozen, well, that movie looks amazing and I love the characters already so why not!:3

Also, they should just stick to Classic Disney and not throw in Marvel or Star Wars cause they have so much other stuff to work with that was made by Disney so...they should stay away from that.

I don't know why I didn't include this sooner, but Jungle Book should be in KHIII, as well.

If they're not going to bring back Deep Jungle, and I don't think they'll adapt Lion King II's story into KHIII, they should bring in Jungle Book as the new-NEW jungle-themed world. It makes sense, especially since they were going to put it into BBS.

Plus, three words: Shere Friggin Khan. 

Returning princesses worlds:

Dwarf Woodland

Castle of Dreams

Wonderland (New modified maps)

Enchanted Dominion

Beast's Castle

Agrabah

Or new princesses worlds:

"The Princess & the Frog"

"Tangled"

"Brave"

"Frozen"

Miscellaneous:

"Wreck it Ralph"

"Pocahontas"

"The Jungle Book"

"The Sword in the Stone"

"Lilo & Stitch"

The Jungle book, Robin Hood, The princess and the frog, Tangled, Brave, Frozen, Wreck-it Ralph, Toy Story, Lion King 2, Bambi, Dumbo, Lilo & Stitch.