Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
E-ZombieHERO

Video Donald's a Nazi xD

Really? You JUST found out about this? They put this in history books these days. It was some WWII era anti-Nazi stuff made by Disney, a bunch of that stuff was around back then...not ALL made by Disney, but this is probably one of the few that your grandparents would remember.

Really? You JUST found out about this? They put this in history books these days. It was some WWII era anti-Nazi stuff made by Disney, a bunch of that stuff was around back then...not ALL made by Disney, but this is probably one of the few that your grandparents would remember.

what would you expect from a 12 year old kid??? ಠ_ಠ

It was released in 1943 and the United States was at war.

Propaganda? xD 

Still o_O 

Edited by Noobles

what would you expect from a 12 year old kid??? ಠ_ಠ

Oh, well sorry, I didn't know that. But to be fair, how the heck is anybody supposed to know how old somebody is on these things without expressly saying it every time? The common logic of a blogger is to assume the people he is talking to is the same age as he is.....clearly a flawed form of logic, but that's how I imagine everyone else thinking when they just make blatant statements like that, or worse, without thinking (things like what I said, not what you said).

Edited by Hero of Light XIV

DISNEY WHY. WHY U DO DIS

Because back then, Disney made racial propaganda. In a era where being racist was okay. Duh.

Edited by Firaga Sensei

I first saw it in a WWII propaganda book that. Honestly I believe it wasnt exactly meant to be towards or against Nazi's. I know it probably sounds bad but if they had multiple costumes for the characters in KH, I would want this one.

Lol Disney was just doing what the rest of the world did. Most people don't realize that Propaganda was not just something the Germans did, the Americans, Russians and Europeans had Propaganda as well.