Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shulk

KH13's New Soul Eater Evans Competition

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who is KH13's new Soul Eater Evans?

• -iAD
    • xoblivionx13

And about your Hawkeye action figure, Black Star...

What

... Hawkeye action figures? The only action figures I have are ones of myself!

You'd better be telling the truth BlackStar.... For your sake

What

... Hawkeye action figures? The only action figures I have are ones of myself!

I've seen your nerd cave... And it was... Ahem... Lost... Inside of... Her*pukes intensely*

What. The. Pho.FUDGING WAKKA!!!

She also did that...

I've seen your nerd cave... And it was... Ahem... Lost... Inside of... Her*pukes intensely*

Nerd cave? I don't have one of those, I'm a star, not a nerd! And lost inside of who? And what do you mean by that anyway? ._.

There's no way that Tsubaki's a witch! If she was, Maka would've known by now!

Maka isn't perfect. Remember how long it took for her to find the Kishin?

I still strongly suspect that she's a witch. And I haven't burned anyone in a while....

Maka isn't perfect. Remember how long it took for her to find the Kishin?

I still strongly suspect that she's a witch. And I haven't burned anyone in a while....

N-no! Don't burn Tsubaki! I bet Ragnarok's a witch, considering all the crap he tries to pull! Burn him!

N-no! Don't burn Tsubaki! I bet Ragnarok's a witch, considering all the crap he tries to pull! Burn him!

Hmmm.... If you say so. *puts on gloves*

Nerd cave? I don't have one of those, I'm a star, not a nerd! And lost inside of who? And what do you mean by that anyway? ._.

Black star, its ragnarok, your nerd cave is awesome to be in. Everythibg Tsubaki's into is possible here, like that time she wedged your doll into her-Eweweweweweewewewew no never again ragnarok I just stopped having the nightmares...Btw hi, Blackie boy! (Taps you on shoulder*

Black star, its ragnarok, your nerd cave is awesome to be in. Everythibg Tsubaki's into is possible here, like that time she wedged your doll into her-Eweweweweweewewewew no never again ragnarok I just stopped having the nightmares...Btw hi, Blackie boy! (Taps you on shoulder*

o.e

Okay.

It has been that decided that Ragnarok will be tried for being a witch.

o.eOkay.It has been that decided that Ragnarok will be tried for being a witch.

Biznich, I aint no witch. If I were, Crona would be, too, and he ain't one.

Wait.....He? o-o

Yes... I'm a guy... And you threatened to burn Maka... DIE! *stabs you with a buster sword*

Yes... I'm a guy... And you threatened to burn Maka... DIE! *stabs you with a buster sword*

What're you talking about? That was Tsubaki, and then Ragnarok....

Why would Maka be a witch? That's preposterous!

What're you talking about? That was Tsubaki, and then Ragnarok....Why would Maka be a witch? That's preposterous!

Tsubaki is freaky and likes thing weird... And that's all you need to know... I won't recall it again or I will puke again...

... I... I don't know what to say... I'm going to... go think my life over for a while. ._.

... I... I don't know what to say... I'm going to... go think my life over for a while. ._.

Don't think too hard, you'll burst your cut on your head open again.