Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shulk

KH13's New Soul Eater Evans Competition

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who is KH13's new Soul Eater Evans?

• -iAD
    • xoblivionx13

I dunno, I think it's the book. She didn't have it when we fought Stein (like a boss)....she only uses it on me T____T

I can only imagine the madness that would ensue.

I

I dunno. She obviously didn't need it to defeat Asura.

Posted Image

I shall go ahead and start. 

Posted Image

.....I helped.

We may be here for a while then.

Yes, we may.

Chopin vodka, Soul Candidate oblivion? I have some form of manners, growing up with Wes. I hated it, but it's been helpful, every now and again.

Posted Image

Edited by -iAD

Posted Image

Looks like I have a fan here

Hmmm I have heard you are more of a sadist, so...

Posted Image I fold my hand to you, I am only a sadist to those who have SINS. Plus I am not too good at Rping.

do not be surprised if I do any psychological dissecting I do that as just me, so stop by if you ever want to be "dissected" 

Besides I am insane enough as it is before psychological personality conflictions.

Thy Sanely Insane Pries† is out.

p.s. I do not own the video.

I DON'T BELIEVE THIS! (By the way, where'd you go?) I like the first picture more honestly. :P The second is broken, too. ... Because that dance is sooooo sexy. ._.

I had dinner >->

I had dinner >->

Hey Crona, sorry I'm late. My Saturday was utterly uncool.

It started at 2Pm when Blair woke me up in the middle of a nap, saying she lost her hat. Maka was busy with chores, so I went along, wanting relief for my boredom.

We went over to Kid's house, but reasoned that if there was a misplaced hat, he would've burned the building by now.

So we stopped by your house, and I came upon a bunch of piano sketches. Didn't you you were interested in that kinda stuff. You're great, keep drawing.

Finally, we stopped by Star's house. No hat. Found a flecthing though. Twas cool.

Stopping in an abandoned alley, Blair revealed this just a test to see how committed I was, and proceeded to strip, saying she realized how much of a man I was. Nothing new here, cool guys see nude girls all the time.

But then Jack the Ripper came out of nowhere and tripped me, causing me to crash nose-first into the pavement. DIDN'T MAKA KILL THAT GUY ALREADY?

So I sneaked into the house again and found Maka still indulged with her chores. Kicked off my shoes, lay on the couch, and was about to fall asleep when she shouted about how lazy I was and how I needed to do something productive with my life.

*sigh* Woman...

Hey Crona, sorry I'm late. My Saturday was utterly uncool. It started at 2Pm when Blair woke me up in the middle of a nap, saying she lost her hat. Maka was busy with chores, so I went along, wanting relief for my boredom. We went over to Kid's house, but reasoned that if there was a misplaced hat, he would've burned the building by now. So we stopped by your house, and I came upon a bunch of piano sketches. Didn't you you were interested in that kinda stuff. You're great, keep drawing. Finally, we stopped by Star's house. No hat. Found a flecthing though. Twas cool. Stopping in an abandoned alley, Blair revealed this just a test to see how committed I was, and proceeded to strip, saying she realized how much of a man I was. Nothing new here, cool guys see nude girls all the time. But then Jack the Ripper came out of nowhere and tripped me, causing me to crash nose-first into the pavement. DIDN'T MAKA KILL THAT GUY ALREADY? So I sneaked into the house again and found Maka still indulged with her chores. Kicked off my shoes, lay on the couch, and was about to fall asleep when she shouted about how lazy I was and how I needed to do something productive with my life. *sigh* Woman...

Your pisspoor butt-kissing is horrid.

And your drawings suck. (actually your drawings are great. no, srsly)

Oi! I'm Tue only one who can say that! *suckerpunches*For once, I will allow Ragnarok's actions.

Oi! I'm Tue only one who can say that! *suckerpunches*For once, I will allow Ragnarok's actions.

So does that mean you'll let him upskirt you again?

I thought you already learned how to stand up to that guy?

Edited by -iAD

So does that mean you'll let him upskirt you again? I thought you already learned how to stand up to that guy?

I did, but when he uses your own fists to beat you silly, there's not much that can be..

So do cool guys wake up with cat-women laying on them too? xD

Of course. Why, doesn't that happen to you? ._.

You know what else is cool? Being quota'd ._.

Not cool.

Of course. Why, doesn't that happen to you? ._.

There aren't too many cat-women in these parts.... unfortunately

Uh... Well, I share a room with Tsubaki... But she's never woken me up like that. ._.

Not yet at least ;]

There aren't too many cat-women in these parts.... unfortunately

Not yet at least ;]

Tsubaki's too innocent to do that. Of course, she was one of the last people to revert to her usual gender when we were in the Book of Lust...

Tsubaki's too innocent to do that. Of course, she was one of the last people to revert to her usual gender when we were in the Book of Lust...

Exactly. Who knows what's going on in that perverted little mind of hers?