Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shulk

KH13's New Soul Eater Evans Competition

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who is KH13's new Soul Eater Evans?

• -iAD
    • xoblivionx13

Hello, my fellow KH fans. I've been wondering something recently... Who is KH13's Soul? I've seen a few people claim to be, which has confused me. So, my first idea: Have everyone fight to the death to claim the spot! Sadly, that doesn't really work online. So, I've come to a new conclusion: Why not allow all potential candidates to come up here, and let everyone else decide? So, I am opening this to all KH13 members. Everyone can help decide. However, I will be the main judge, and would like for Crona and Death the Kid to be my fellow judges if they happen to see this. So, go ahead: Tell us why YOU deserve to be the real Soul Eater Evans!

EDIT: People can be nominated, too! Just leave their username and preferably let them know you're nominating them.

Contestants

xoblivionx

-iAD

Edited by Black Star

Aw... I would rather have a fight to the death. It's more fun, plus you can have A Fight to the Death as the BGM!

Um.... can we nominate people? If so, I nominate Oblivion for KH13's Soul Eater Evans 2013.

Aw... I would rather have a fight to the death. It's more fun, plus you can have A Fight to the Death as the BGM!

Um.... can we nominate people? If so, I nominate Oblivion for KH13's Soul Eater Evans 2013.

I too was hoping for the fight to the death, but I also heard that those kinds of things aren't really allowed anymore. Oh ancient Rome, how I envy your laws...

Yeah, sure! Just give a full username so that they can be PMed about it. Or PM them yourself. Either one works.

I too was hoping for the fight to the death, but I also heard that those kinds of things aren't really allowed anymore. Oh ancient Rome, how I envy your laws...

Yeah, sure! Just give a full username so that they can be PMed about it. Or PM them yourself. Either one works.

Okay.

I, Colonel Roi Mustang, by the power vested in me, hereby nominate xoblivionx13 for KH13's Soul Eater Evans 2013.

I'll leave the PMing to you, Blaxel : P

Edited by Xiro

Okay.

I, Colonel Roi Mustang, by the power vested in me, hereby nominate xoblivionx13 for KH13's Soul Eater Evans 2013.

I'll leave the PMing to you, Blaxel : P

Alright. I thought that was who you meant, just wanted to make sure I didn't nominate the wrong person for you. xD I'll do the PM!

You decide, regardless I just want to say I won. *cleans ear*

Besides I do not know maybe I'd make a better Professor Stein.

Alright, you've been added in! I could see you working well as Stein actually. xD

I will be head jester and most influencial vote, so kiss my butt and maybe I will give you a wi/shotshotshot

But seriously, I am your judge!

I will be head jester and most influencial vote, so kiss my butt and maybe I will give you a wi/shotshotshotBut seriously, I am your judge!

yeah yeah yeah, and I came up with the idea to write words all over my clothes instead of studying.

Edited by ReikuSSR

yeah yeah yeah, and I came up with the idea to write words all over my clothes instead of studying.

And I'm suppose to be impressed? Sorry, Reiku, I'm being real critical, and so far, not my favorite.

What happened to writing it on your skin? They can take off your clothes, but they can't take off your skin. (Or at least, I hope they wouldn't o-o) 

And I'm suppose to be impressed? Sorry, Reiku, I'm being real critical, and so far, not my favorite.

I am not trying to impress. 

What happened to writing it on your skin? They can take off your clothes, but they can't take off your skin. (Or at least, I hope they wouldn't o-o) 

You would be amazed what teachers do. You think all that purell they ask kids to bring in is for sanitizing.

I will be head jester and most influencial vote, so kiss my butt and maybe I will give you a wi/shotshotshotBut seriously, I am your judge!

Dangit Ragnarok, you don't even have a butt TO kiss!

Dangit Ragnarok, you don't even have a butt TO kiss!

I have one, I'll go to Deviant Art and find the disturbing fan images to prove it.

I have one, I'll go to Deviant Art and find the disturbing fan images to prove it.

._. I believe you, just please don't send me the art.

Ooh! Ooh! Can I nominate someone! even though I've never watched/read Soul Eater due to questionable content

The anime's only TV14+, there's nothing too bad... Except when Blair transforms to a human, but they still censor it kinda. Also, yeah, feel free to nominate someone!

How uncool, having to fight for the title even though it's utterly obvious that I am Soul Evans. And I even used to sign my posts with "cool", and everything. Brb with my scary piano music. I play this in my mind palace, in the black room.

Your perfornance is terrible! XOblvionX, show em how we do it.