Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Cucco

KH3D DDD final mix

they could release that on the ps3/ps4 as a finale, what do you think?

Why on Ps4 when they can do it on the 3DS ??? Final Mix is special editions not entire remakes

And Nomura said DDD won't have a Final Mix version.

The game is for a 3DS. And it has two screens. Porting it to PS3 and PS4 would take a lot of time. Not that we need a KH3D Final Mix. The game is still quite new and don't need to be re-released as a part of the current collections.

1) What new shtuff would they add?

2) If it was on PS3/PS4, you wouldn't be able to do all of the Touch Screen stuff (unless they make you do that with PlayStation Move or whatever it is...) It just wouldn't be the same for me, especially seeing as you need Reality Shift at the end.

Um, no. Nomura said there wouldn't be a Final Mix, so there won't be a Final Mix. He wasn't being vague, he was being direct. That means for sure, there WON'T be a Dream Drop Distance Final Mix. No a re-release/remaster, that's entirely different. Nothing would be added, it would just be a port with updated graphics. Due to the necessity of the second screen, I don't really see DDD working on any of the console other than the Wii U. So a DDD port to the PS3, or gods forbid the PS4, is a very unlikely possibility that probably won't happen. Doesn't make a Wii U version any more possible either, but at least there's more chance for that than a Final Mix.

I don't think there will be a FM cut, but DDD DLC? It feels weird to have all games, bar DDD on the one console (I thought KH2.5 would include KH2FM, BBSFM and HD cutscenes of Coded AND DDD, since it was so recent they could get away with just doing cutscenes) 

1) What new shtuff would they add?

2) If it was on PS3/PS4, you wouldn't be able to do all of the Touch Screen stuff (unless they make you do that with PlayStation Move or whatever it is...) It just wouldn't be the same for me, especially seeing as you need Reality Shift at the end.

Great news the dualshock4 has touchpad.

It may be not so great as the ds but it may be helpfull.

I still think they will remake it with new cartoony forms in 2015.

Edited by KH4Real

I don't think there's nothing to add on DDD. Was a good game, yet it was way too easy and simple. Unlike KH1, Kh2 and BBS, DDD didn't show us that GREAT storyline and worls.

Also, Square rushed a lot of thigns on DDD.

yeah, i agree the story is shit. 

i think the 1.5 and the 2.5 are only putting Playstation kingdom hearts games up for play in their releases cause 358/2days and Re:Coded & Dream Drop Distance are all

Nintendo made, i mean they put Chain of memories on ps2 because i guess they would think people really were into it and decided "Hey upgrade!"

but my heart was truly set on seeing 358/2 days as a playable game on ps3 with multi-player benefits suited for the ps3 system.

so in retro speck i think all nintendo versions of kingdom hearts probably won't make it to next gen, unless someone was able to rope Nomura into

making them go into a bigger system but i can't see Dream Drop Distance being use for ps3 unless they integrated the game compatible with PsMove.

so you could access the worlds special finishers like in (TWTNW) when riku and sora use the two really regal keyblades that really cut every thing down

but i think Dream drop itself is a final mix on it's own i can't see a way to make it any more elaborate unless they gave sora the dream of his identity being shaped as Ventus and he fights Vanitas or something like that other than that Dream drop is like something you can't add on too,its a game that sums it up very well