Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
No.XIII

New KH3 Trailer Not Being Shown To Public

Am I the only one slightly upset that Square isn't publically releasing the KH3 trailer? I was ready to post it on my Facebook page and everything. Stayed up all night waiting for that.

Edited by No.XIII

Yeah how do you know they won't release it? They didn't upload the E3 KH3 trailer right away and we are sure to get a glimpse of it in the Conversations with creators video anyway.

Edited by 4KHFangel

Hm this is what Nomura said:

Since we announced Kingdom Hearts III at E3, we cannot make another announcement for the same game.

I'm happy enough with 2.5 announcement.

Yeah how do you know they won't release it? They didn't upload the E3 KH3 trailer right away and we are sure to get a glimpse of it in the Conversations with creators video anyway.

The E3 KH3 trailer was up pretty quick since the conference was streamed online.  That said, I agree this trailer will eventually be released maybe not right away, but soon

The E3 KH3 trailer was up pretty quick since the conference was streamed online.  That said, I agree this trailer will eventually be released maybe not right away, but soon

Yeah I know but Square officially released it the day after the conference.