Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kittenz

How will you react if sora kisses kairi in kh3?

WELL, my dislike for Kairi appeares in kh2. My dislike for Sora appeared in Days so I wouldn't care rly :D They can both be together as the useless pair and leave the rest live happily ever after without them :D

WELL, my dislike for Kairi appeares in kh2. My dislike for Sora appeared in Days so I wouldn't care rly :D They can both be together as the useless pair and leave the rest live happily ever after without them :D

Fool. Days? What did he do in Days?

Fool. Days? What did he do in Days?

It's not something he did, exactly. It's where his existence started annoying the crap out of me and the more info came about how everything depends on him while he practically did nothing but just... exist, the more I wanna punch him in the face :P

It's not something he did, exactly. It's where his existence started annoying the crap out of me and the more info came about how everything depends on him while he practically did nothing but just... exist, the more I wanna punch him in the face :P

He saved like...Everything. o.O

New thing: I think I may actually start acting like Sephiroth the whole day, talking to people in the calm, dark tone and always mentioning me being the son of Jenova and trying to bring everything back to the Promise Land...

I have a few ideas, but I will have to sort them out...

Jim I think I love you.

i think i love you too

but just as a friend

im sorry, shrek is the only one who i can love as more than a friend

but you still have a special place in my heart <3 <3 <4 <5

You mean except for the parts when he saved the universe twice, picked up the slack for everyone else's mistakes and failures, and generally made the world a better place? Yeah, what a slacker.

Well, thank you, I probably missed that while playing every game! My whole kh history is a lie :P

I don't mean that (obviously - though not obviously for everyone :P). I never even said he was lazy. I'm talking about everything that has nothing to do with him saving the world but just his existence. Everything in the story is connected through Sora for some reason. I know he's the main and of course he has to be in the middle but in every single thing/plan, he's involved even when he doesn't know it (hence, doing nothing other than just existing. He just breathes and he gets involved into more plans). So the more games came out and the more we learnt, it just annoyed me. And it was even more annoying when it was apparent that having a keyblade wasn't as special as kh1 made it to seem xD He somehow happened to help Ventus (yes, pure heart and all but I don't think he was the only one in every universe but I know, hes the main, I'm not arguing that, just that it wasn't that special) and in that moment, it was like everything was decided.

There are stories about how the main saves the world but not eeeeverything has to do with him. I just don't like how everyone and everything blindly follows Sora.But that's another topic and I'm not going to delve deepe into it. I just answered to justify my opinion (which won't change). I never diminished Sora's skill in fighting. If the argument rose from me saying "useless pair" it was meant for other stuff and not battle!

Though, I'll never reaaaally dislike him. I feel nostalgic towards him and I kinda see him like silly pet dog xD

Edited by Maffy