Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX announced for PS3, releasing 2014, containing KH2FM & BBSFM & Re:coded

When they announced this I wasn't even excited, we've known this was coming for a long time, :lol. Still very glad to see officially announced though. Can't wait to finally play Birth by Sleep. Hyped for Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix too, as it's a huge improvement over the original and I've had dreams of playing it ever since I watched all those videos on YouTube of insane hacks of Organization XIII member boss battles. Could care less about Re:coded though, its story isn't as memorable as Days's and the gameplay was the only truly great part of the game.

edit: Also pre-order link is up at Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Kingdom-Hearts-HD-2-5-ReMIX-PlayStation/dp/B00FS2XRIC?tag=viglink129408-20

and comparison GIF between BBS and BBS HD

Posted Image

Edited by J. Severe

If BBS is on PS3, do u guys think Online Multiplayer is possible????Pray FOR THE LOVE OF GOD it is cuz that would be AWESOME!!!!!!!!

On a budget recycling of old games? No.

& I rather have local anyway.

When they announced this I wasn't even excited, we've known this was coming for a long time, :lol. Still very glad to see officially announced though. Can't wait to finally play Birth by Sleep. Hyped for Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix too, as it's a huge improvement over the original and I've had dreams of playing it ever since I watched all those videos on YouTube of insane hacks of Organization XIII member boss battles. Could care less about Re:coded though, its story isn't as memorable as Days's and the gameplay was the only truly great part of the game.

edit: Also pre-order link is up at Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Kingdom-Hearts-HD-2-5-ReMIX-PlayStation/dp/B00FS2XRIC?tag=viglink129408-20

Posted Image

Loving your new profile picture :D.

Posted Image

Gif's makes every picture look crappier so.. xD

OMG I just found out...i haven't been paying attention to KH lately.

Awesome

But firetruck...it doesn't have DDD

Will it have Re:coded playable?

while Kingdom Hearts Re:coded will be a collection of HD remastered cinematics.

F*ck THIS.This is the epitome of laziness...hope Square goes bankrupt just like Capcom will soon be for treating us this way

This is disgusting