Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX announced for PS3, releasing 2014, containing KH2FM & BBSFM & Re:coded

*exhales slowly. Good. Very good. Very, very good.

Fall 2014 though? That's a bit farther off than I'd like, especially since the NA version will probably be even later. That's my only gripe at the moment, still pleased as punch.

OH.MY.firetruckING.GOD.

but the question is: will Birth By Sleep be playable 

My concern as well. I think if they specified it was the FM version that implies more "hey it's playable!" than "hey it's the cutscenes!", but I'm going to wait for some more specific confirmation before uncorking the champagne.

Should I just quote myself? Haha.

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX releasing in 2014 for PlayStation 3. Includes HD remasters of Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix & a Theatre Mode of cutscenes from Re:coded remade into HD.

:D

I only just finished 1.5 yesterday, so this works out perfectly. Here's hoping that 2.5 will indeed come out in the west and for PS3 (which they better or I'll lose hope for all mankind).

EDIT: Trailer confirms 2.5 will be a PS3 exclusive, and the PlayStation blog more or less confirms that 2.5 will be coming west-side next year. In other words: SCORE!

Edited by snowbraker262

Excellent. After the release is out of the way, all that will be left is new information about Kingdom Hearts III.

What I am looking forward to seeing the most is the box art.

Word. That 1.5 box art was beautiful, 2.5 is going to look so sexy on my shelf.

Hopefully it releases for ps4 as well as ps3. BBS is the only game in the series I haven't played... And I don't want to buy a ps3 this late in a gen. :)EDIT: Just saw the update... Drat, looks like I'll have to wait until Gaikai is running in New Zealand (in other words, forever)

Edited by atheist123