Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Buttercup Camera

My life as a gamer is over?

I love playing games, I really do.

To get into a new world, learn new stuff and play the character is something that I enjoy a lot. I just can't explain the feelings of playing games that I enjoy and love.

Took me 6 years after the PS3's release to get my hands on a PS3 and it was SECOND-HANDED!

And now... the PS4 is coming?! Are you serious, Sony?!

How am I gonna follow the games that I most desire.... Tomb Raider, Elder Scrolls, Kingdom Hearts!!!! and countless others....

The price of a PS4 is way too hight, especially for a person like me who lives in a crappy country like Portugal :/

My PC is not for games, I can barely play nowsdays games.... Even The Sims 2 with a bunch of MODs can hardly work here...

Also, 90 and early 2000's games don't work on Windows 7 and Windows 8, and what if in the future I desire to play old games?

I hear you bro...but hang on in there...it might become better one day for us too

On another note...don't worry...Sony will continue to support the PS3 with games like they did with PS2...they won't be the same games like in the PS4 but I'm sure they'll be good

In fact I'm willing to bet there will be no "must have" games on PS4 for like atleast 2 years

Edited by DAMN

Video games aren't the pinnacle of your existance. You will live. I promise.

Or is it?

Say it ain't so! SECOND HANDED? *GAAAASP* Like ohmygawd, no way no way! You poor thing! Yeah I have no idea what Sony were thinking when they announced a new console after over half a decade, which is a perfectly reasonable time to do so and was actually expected of them.Like I said before you're being overdramatic

Your sig catches my eye everytime......say....what's that anime?

Anyway on topic:Its hard for everyone to keep up with gaming and I know cause I live in Trinidad and takes me a while to get a game and say I want something like manga,welp there goes my chance of getting a game..Don't bother keeping up cause you'll miss on a lot gems and such(and its a pain in the ass anyway),when you get a ps4,you get one.You just gotta deal with it.I know its harsh but what we gonna do?

Or is it?

Your sig catches my eye everytime......say....what's that anime?

Anyway on topic:Its hard for everyone to keep up with gaming and I know cause I live in Trinidad and takes me a while to get a game and say I want something like manga,welp there goes my chance of getting a game..Don't bother keeping up cause you'll miss on a lot gems and such(and its a pain in the ass anyway),when you get a ps4,you get one.You just gotta deal with it.I know its harsh but what we gonna do?

If you want i can link you to a site where you can read manga for free in a PM?

Agreed, just get it when you can.

I like video games alot, but just because i cant get a PS4 at launch doesnt mean ill whine over it for months and years. Ill wait until i have the money. I plan to get it in 2015 anyway, itll be cheaper by then and the PS4 will have newer versions that can hold more data then at launch anyway, so i feel its a fair trade off.

Yes your life is over! Go live under a rock!

Second handed? big deal!

There is more to life than video games.

I do think this is true, but very many of us consider games a big part of our lives and have thoroughly effected us

Edited by Death the Kid

I do think this is true, but very many of us consider games a big part of our lives and have thoroughly effected us

I'll admit that games like KH had a big effect on me.but what I'm saying is that there are other things to do. You shouldn't be dramatic and say your life is over cause of video games.

I just got my first PS3 this year, there's no way in hell I'm buying the PS4, not with Barman Arkham Origins, GTA V Kingdom Hearts 1.5, MGS V and DBZ Tenkaichi HD all coming or already out for PS3.