Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Pangoro "Sen"

What do you think about life?

Honistly, it really is. Even if its just cyber sex :P  I still am disturbed about the idea of girly girls being bad people. But at least I have a friend I can share my child like innocence with pretty okay, dispite not being female (my riku doll).....so he's made me a little less awkward about liking innocent things. AND I think it helps he's not female, too. Boys can't become 'preppies'...

Lol I don't understand this post

Which makes you unique :)

Thanks, thats a nice way to put it...

:)

I guess...i'm like Roxas or Xion. Maybe i'm kinda special. Maybe more like me will start to apper in the future, but I don't want to think they'll suffer like i have....

:(

Not in a bad way I just didn't understand what you were saying.

I think, really, it was a bit hypocritical.

I worry way too much about morals. I'm trying to go back to the days that didn't matter to me as much right now.

I'm sure I won't 'stop being a girly girl' if i loosen up a bit, even if it seems like i would....I mean, i was girly when i was 13 and didn't think 'omg violent games ahhhhh someone farted IM GONNA DIE AND BECOME A MONSTER' and stuff -_-;

Also, my friend from 2004, my-chikorita, she's VERY girly and she doesn't act like a hypocrate like i do.

Edited by ~DawnStar2004~

Life is like a RPG.

If you stay strong and keep fighting you will earn experience and grow up as a person.

But If the only thing you can do is staying in the floor crying and everytime you see a wall coming your way, you feel like its  the end. Then, time to be brave and destroy it. Because doing nothing wont change a thing.

In the end, nobody is playing in easy mode.

Edited by Sakuraba Neku

Life is just a phase I'm going through.

Life is pleasure, life is pain,life is loss, life is gain.A gift so dear,that we all share,draws us near,to love and care.woes are fleeting,fears are lessinig,it's just life:you'll make it throughin the end.LIFE