Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

KH1 The Gummshit

For some reason my memory of the "gummshit" missions are worse than I actually found it this time through, I think it's fun pimping your gummi ship to the max and wrecking heartless ships.

For some reason my memory of the "gummshit" missions are worse than I actually found it this time through, I think it's fun pimping your gummi ship to the max and wrecking heartless ships.

How old were you when you played Gummi Ship the first time?

Edited by The Rocky Shoe

How old were you when you played Gummi Ship the first time?

Probably around 9

I actually like the Gummi ship, mine looks awesome

My goal is to put as many things as I can on my gummi ship, to the point of stupidity

I loved how the Gummi Ship sections actually made me think of a retro arcade shooter. When my brother and I first bought the game, we didn't understand the customize feature, so we just when on through the entire game in the Kingdom model. And it wasn't even that hard. Don't know how, we just did...

Edited by SetoshiArenhariKai

To be honest I don't mind the gummi ship missions ...and with enough customization you can skip them way faster than you think

Yeah it's a joke compared to the awesomeness of Starfox 64 but at least it's there

Also,really,worst thing in Square's history????

Clearly you haven't play FF All The Bravest

Edited by Metal Snake

"Worst thing in Square Enix history" Someone clearly never played Final Fantasy XII/12...

Also, I LOVED the Gummi Ship. It was always a lot of fun, and a great change of pace from the regular game. I never really figured out how to build them as a kid, and pretty much gave up trying to learn, but I've enjoyed them a lot, in KH1 and KH2...