Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
kingdomheartsfan1993

New enemies for after Kingdom Hearts 3

Okay so we all know after Kingdom Hearts 3 ends then it's the end of the Dark seeker saga and the end of Xehanort who will be the next  enemies: will the Disney villains make a comeback, will it be new original characters, or will it be a mixture of both; or how's this for a twist since Darkness and its embodiments were the major threat for the saga what if Light and its embodiments are the next major threat

I hoped Kingdom Hearts does that. It will break the confusion of Light and Darkness being neither evil or good I'm experiencing, for that Darkness has Heartless that takes people hearts while Light don't, which I consider quite the opposite of equality. Also hoping for a natural Darkness hero instead of a Terra/Riku - like type of Darkness user in the next Saga. 

Edited by The Rocky Shoe

Light a new threat?

That should be a interesting saga....

Anyway ima kinda hoping unversed will be the new threat.

But I do kinda want vanitas somewhat helping the lights.... Soo idk about unversed.

But something from the realm of light as the enemy would be quite interesting.

Like that person wants to get rid of all darkness.

And sora and the others have to fight to stop him/her.

Yep; there's so many ways Kingdom Hearts could go about the next saga you know I've read some fan fiction about it and  I don't know if they would do this but what if there was a way to fuse the heartless and nobodies without necessarily bringing their original self back??

Light a new threat?That should be a interesting saga....Anyway ima kinda hoping unversed will be the new threat.But I do kinda want vanitas somewhat helping the lights.... Soo idk about unversed.But something from the realm of light as the enemy would be quite interesting.Like that person wants to get rid of all darkness.And sora and the others have to fight to stop him/her.

Yep. I can see something like "Darkness was never meant to exist in this world. Look at the chaos and destruction Xehanort and his Heartless wrought. Would you have our world fall prey to such villains again? No, for the sake of our futures Darkness, and all those who use it, must be purged by the Light. If you ally yourself with wielders of Darkness, then you are as guilty as they. You shall be eliminated!"Then he/she tries to destroy Riku, Terra, and even Mickey because he has a Keyblade from the Realm of Darkness. As well as all their friends who try to defend them. Later he/she goes even farther and tries to destroy anyone with with any Darkness in their heart at all. Which is basically everyone. Even Kairi isn't safe because she's Riku's friend.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

Yep. I can see something like "Darkness was never meant to exist in this world. Look at the chaos and destruction Xehanort and his Heartless wrought. Would you have our world fall prey to such villains again? No, for the sake of our futures Darkness, and all those who use it, must be purged by the Light. If you ally yourself with wielders of Darkness, then you are as guilty as they. You shall be eliminated!"Then he/she tries to destroy Riku, Terra, and even Micky because he has a Keyblade from the Realm of Darkness.

Yep that's pretty much it in a nutshell...

Yep. I can see something like "Darkness was never meant to exist in this world. Look at the chaos and destruction Xehanort and his Heartless wrought. Would you have our world fall prey to such villains again? No, for the sake of our futures Darkness, and all those who use it, must be purged by the Light. If you ally yourself with wielders of Darkness, then you are as guilty as they. You shall be eliminated!"Then he/she tries to destroy Riku, Terra, and even Mickey because he has a Keyblade from the Realm of Darkness. As well as all their friends who try to defend them. Later he/she goes even farther and tries to destroy anyone with with any Darkness in their heart at all. Which is basically everyone. Even Kairi isn't safe because she's Riku's friend.

Wait. How are these beings any better than the rest of the beings of the realm of light? Would they also have darkness? The only way I could see this making sense is if this enemy came from Kingdom Hearts, since maybe Kingdom Hearts holds the Pure Lights that were suppose to protect the Realm of Light from Darkness.

Wait. How are these beings any better than the rest of the beings of the realm of light? Would they also have darkness? The only way I could see this making sense is if this enemy came from Kingdom Hearts, since maybe Kingdom Hearts holds the Pure Lights that were suppose to protect the Realm of Light from Darkness.

Hypocrisy. This is a regular person who has a vendetta against darkness and is so full of himself he believes he has none but , like all people except the PoH he does. I didn't really think about his minions.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

Hypocrisy. This is a regular person who has a vendetta against darkness and is so full of himself he believes he has none but , like all people except the PoH he does. I didn't really think about his minions.

Make sense. Hypocrisy and arrogance.

I kinda like the idea of a new enemy based on light, even though I've always loved the concept of Light vs. Darkness. Light vs. Light just seems weird.

The reason I would like Light enemies (especially almost-heartless like(even though bad Light people is good too)) is to prove that Light can be just as naturally bad as darkness (even though light-based heartless will most likely won't happen -_-).

Edited by The Rocky Shoe

But it's obvious they fight for the side of light so it wouldn't make sense for someone made of pure light to not see that, and if they did, the obsession of wanting to kill good people would spawn darkness into their heart and it turns into a huge contradiction.

But it's obvious they fight for the side of light so it wouldn't make sense for someone made of pure light to not see that, and if they did, the obsession of wanting to kill good people would spawn darkness into their heart and it turns into a huge contradiction.

Well here's a possible plot. There are these Light extremists from some far away world that tries to make a solution to the Heartless problem. The solution was to make an infinite amount of Light Protectors to fight the heartless without people risking themselves.  After much research and failures, they think they reached the final product. At first, these LIght Protectors (or whatever you want to call them) went quite well as planned and without malfunctions unlike the last ones. However, these protectors started to attack the extremist for also holding darkness in their hearts. These Light Protectors were made to get rid of the Heartless. But instead of exactly that, they attacked anything that holds Darkness, including the residents of the Realm of Light. And then things plays out. The protagonist are the usual and hopefully some true sentient lifeforms in the RoD. The reason I say that is because I think the fairy tale Kairi's gandmother told about the Keyblade Wars is partly true. Why I say this? Everyone knows that history is written by the victors. The victors were Light and by that they made the Darkness seem bad by how it was created. But who to say that they both coexisted but were just separated for a time? After all, Kingdom Hearts is about Light and Darkness coexisting with each other, and you can't have one without the other. Maybe some of the survivors of the Darkness side went in the RoD by the end of the Keyblade Wars and created colonies in the far reaches of the RoD. If this does turn out to be true in the next saga, then hopefully Oswald is part of this Darkness group.

Edited by The Rocky Shoe

^ I explained it here.

What about ghosts of the keyblade graveyard. That would be kind of cool if every enemy we fought had a keyblade.

So what's their story? And why would they be attacking Sora and the gang?

Edited by The Rocky Shoe