Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Would you have preferred if 358/2 Days was playable instead of being only cutscenes in KH HD 1.5 ReMIX?

Would you have preferred if 358/2 Days was playable instead of being only cutscenes in KH HD 1.5 ReMIX?  

139 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have preferred if 358/2 Days was playable instead of being only cutscenes in KH HD 1.5 ReMIX?

• Yes, I would. I'd have loved if it had happened that way.
    • Yes, I would. But I'm fine with the cutscenes..
    • Nah... I wouldn't. Don't really want to replay that game.
    • Don't really care... Either way would be fine to me.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

I read in an interview, that it would have taken a full year to make a full days remake ps3 game, and that is why it is just cutscenes.

Nomura didn't say it would take a year, he just said it would take a long time, time they didn't have.

Yes! :/ imagine playing as dual wield roxas in hd. Plus I would of liked to see what they would do with the multiplayer.

They should have made pivotal parts playable, like boss fights. The entire game would be pointless, though. The mission structure works for a handheld game but wouldn't translate well to a console (and the game was pretty tedious to start with...)

They should have made pivotal parts playable, like boss fights. The entire game would be pointless, though. The mission structure works for a handheld game but wouldn't translate well to a console (and the game was pretty tedious to start with...)

This. I would have waited a little longer for 358/2 days boss battle. They could've recycled Kingdom Hearts 2 fighting mechanics. I wouldn't care if it was very limited with abilities, keyblades, ect. The models and scenes were all made. .

It would have been neat, like the way Re:COM was going from Gameboy to PS2, for Days to go from DS to playable PS3 would have been great, but I'm personally fine with cut scenes, I didn't really like the gameplay of Days anyway.