Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
xxClouDxxmoon

Future KH Games

Well as we know it is expected now for a KH game to come out every year. But with the news that they haven't even started on 2.5 or have any plans to unless 1.5 sells better, does that mean that 2.5 isn't the game planned for next year? Could we actually be getting something else next year? Because as far as we know 2.5 is not written in stone, so there must already be plans for something else I guess.

Well as we know it is expected now for a KH game to come out every year. But with the news that they haven't even started on 2.5 or have any plans to unless 1.5 sells better, does that mean that 2.5 isn't the game planned for next year? Could we actually be getting something else next year? Because as far as we know 2.5 is not written in stone, so there must already be plans for something else I guess.

Another side game? 

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

NOMURA, NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!

NUUU MORE SIDE GAMES!!!!

I'm pretty sure that they are confidant that 1.5 will sell enough, they're just trying to give incentive to get everyone to buy 1.5 if they haven't already. Either way, we're still getting 2.5, they just want to tease us a bit. Kind of makes up for the lack of DLC to tease people with.

Oh Id absolutely love a new Kh game as long as they dont add MORE to the story. Like maybe a recoded theatrhythm  or something. Something that doesnt affect the story line, something unserious. It would beat replaying all the games, and help the wait for KH3. But I really think 2.5 will becoming. It would be a waste for the company if they didnt bring it, so its almost a dead truth that they will.

Another side game? 

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

NOMURA, NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!

NUUU MORE SIDE GAMES!!!!

The way I see it the more the merrier!

Nomura confirmed for a fact taht there will be no more side games for KH until 3's release. The next new KH game that will get a release that isnt an HD remaster is KH3 for sure.

Another side game? 

NUUU MORE SIDE GAMES!!!!

Unless the side game is BbSv2 (wishful thinking) I have no doubt 1.5 will sell enough to warrant 2.5.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno