Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
NIGHTMAREVIII

Hey everybody! New member

Hey whats up everyone. I'm so stoked to join this forum i'm obsessed with kingdom hearts I remember I was in elementary school when the first game came out in 2002 and I remember seeing my brother play it and when he wasn't home sneaking on to play it. ahh the good ole days

Anyway, i'm just excited to talk about the greatest video game series ever IMO!

Hey whats up everyone. I'm so stoked to join this forum i'm obsessed with kingdom hearts I remember I was in elementary school when the first game came out in 2002 and I remember seeing my brother play it and when he wasn't home sneaking on to play it. ahh the good ole days

Anyway, i'm just excited to talk about the greatest video game series ever IMO!

HEY NIGHTMARE, what's up? You'll like this forum, lots of friendly people here. If you ever want piano music( totally of topic), just ask me.

HEY NIGHTMARE, what's up? You'll like this forum, lots of friendly people here. If you ever want piano music( totally of topic), just ask me. 

Haha awesome! I have basically all the songs from the KH series I'm actually listening to them now. Such a great soundtrack.

Heeellloooo! Welcome here! Ive baked you some nice yummy chocolate chip cookies as a welcome to our community! I sure hope you have fun here, cause I sure do! ^_^ I havent been here long, but I feel like a part of the community anyways, and I hope you do too! Lets be friends! :D

Heys. 

i'm me, you're you. 

Nice to meet you. 

Have a nice day. 

That was brilliant. I dont know why, but it was. Im gonna use that if Im ever in a rush and im meeting someone.