24 members have voted

1. 1. New outfit colors

• White outfit with red details
    • Yellow outfit with black details
    • Blue outfit with black details
    • Silver outfit with black details
    • Orange outfit with black details
    • Other? Comment below

It is hard to make new clothes now after his many forms.

Dunno I think it will be a full mix of colors :).

It may have the same colors of KH2 but then much better and more shiny.

Also more symbols and accessoires on his outfit.

I actually really loved his outfit in kh2 compared to kh1 but that's mainly because i thought the longer shorts were fantastic. I'm unsure what they'll change it too but i'm crazy excited to find out :)

Nomura is notoriously changing his mind.

And tell me one reason WHY Sora should get any new clothes?

And Disney consumerism and Nomura logic (like if Sora gets a new suit he will have to reset all his abilities.)

IT would be so cool if you actually started at LV 100 (going towards 200 liek in chi) with all magic and you just learned additional new magic spell and 4th grade spells?

If they used a scale based on the 'time of day you started' in kh 1 they may be able to pull it off......make it so the spell upgrades are ja (ffxii) and za(zero graviza and stopza(cast by mickey).

To be on topic. I want yellow and blue on sora.

I think yellow and black looked good for his Master form, id say red and black but i hope they use that scheme for Lea's new outfit, assuming they get rid of his black coat

I think the new outfit will follow the same aesthetic as the KH2 design, with more of the color from the KH1 and DDD outfits. Namely, more red on the outfit, and perhaps some more blue accents.

Also I really want him to wear pants, smaller shoes, and his hood. AND NO I'M NOT LETTING IT GO. PANTS, NOMURA. AND ALSO SHOES.

Nomura is notoriously changing his mind. And tell me one reason WHY Sora should get any new clothes?And Disney consumerism and Nomura logic (like if Sora gets a new suit he will have to reset all his abilities.)  IT would be so cool if you actually started at LV 100 (going towards 200 liek in chi) with all magic and you just learned additional new magic spell and 4th grade spells?

A new outfit really wouldn't complicate anything. Sora is facing his toughest foe yet, so Yen Sid gives him new, more fitting clothes for the battle. As for Drive forms, wouldn't we like to see some new ones anyway? His new clothes could grant him the power to tap into his old drive forms plus give him new powers if that's the route Nomura wants to take gameplay-wise.

A new outfit really wouldn't complicate anything. Sora is facing his toughest foe yet, so Yen Sid gives him new, more fitting clothes for the battle. As for Drive forms, wouldn't we like to see some new ones anyway? His new clothes could grant him the power to tap into his old drive forms plus give him new powers if that's the route Nomura wants to take gameplay-wise.

Yeah, your're right. You convinced me.

I just hope They won't change Sora's other physical appearance.

LAst time he got new (major clothes) theay made Sora older - which was pure logic due to the story.

I fear they might make Sora older à la Noctis and Riku to make him look cooler, tougher and more appealing to the mid 20 generation.

I just really like Sora's 15 year old form and I think it gt way too less screen time (actually only KH II)

And I still hope their "mature Sora's new journey" equals "15 y.o. Sora continues his journey right away (like one day after DDD) and finally kills Xehanort for good.

The clothes are nor overly important, you see?