Bosses That Made You Frustrated

Number one on my list:

Posted Image

Number two:

Posted Image

-Sephiroth (I've yet to beat him)

-Larxene

-Marluxia

-Clayton (I swear he waits until you need one more hit them BAM, instant death)

-Sho Minamimoto (tedious)

-Any boss from Epic Mickey

every enemy on Sora's story in Chain of Memories. They aren't particularly hard per se, but I hate CoM so much even killing a shadow is a chore.

Not really, the game actually helped me deal with stress a lot. If any of those ones is a pain its Marluxia, Mr. flower boy himself :P

"way harder"...? Please.

If it was any easier than it already is, it would have been pathetic. I beat every single one of his forms on the first try (on Proud) so easily. Dude he's cake.

That's why I wrote "way harder THAN HE SHOULD BE" ... I know he's usually not that hard, but he was this time.But of course, you're the pro, you can beat everything without even looking ~ srsly...

How could I forget the two nightmares Vanitas' remnant and MF?! I almost smashed my PSP because of Vanitas (lucky I can control myself..) and I gave up on MF for now haha 8D Demyx was nothing against these two..

Ice titan...it wasn't that he was hard persay, it was the fact that the camera was terrible 

That was annoying...he threw everything at you and it was hard to see what was coming infront of you...so I always mistimed the Guard button and got hit by the crystals

Ansem on the ... "broken" Island, I guess... He didn't really frustrate me, but he was way harder than he should be.

LOL...Ansem was pathetically easy...the only thing that was frustrating was how that fight dragged on and on and on

One of the easiest final bosses I've fought of all time

LOL...Ansem was pathetically easy...the only thing that was frustrating was how that fight dragged on and on and on

One of the easiest final bosses I've fought of all time

Probably because you're a Pro at everything too.

Probably because you're a Pro at everything too.

Not even a pro...Ansem is just that easy...especially with Leaf Bracer and Second Chance on

Only annoying thing is the fight is too long and you have to go to these Dark Portals to kill heartless and shit...that shit is boring

Not even a pro...Ansem is just that easy...especially with Leaf Bracer and Second Chance on

Only annoying thing is the fight is too long and you have to go to these Dark Portals to kill heartless and shit...that shit is boring

Cool story, but I meant only the fight were you have to face him alone in the Tree-thing after you fought him at the Beach. That's harder than it should be because it's NOT easy and I used up almost all of my items in the fight before. If you wanna fight a boss who's easy than go fight Darkside or whatever. Srsly

Cool story, but I meant only the fight were you have to face him alone in the Tree-thing after you fought him at the Beach. That's harder than it should be because it's NOT easy and I used up almost all of my items in the fight before. If you wanna fight a boss who's easy than go fight Darkside or whatever. Srsly

Ah...well I was talking about the whole thing...like all of his 4 forms(including the one with tree-thing)..so yeah...Ansem is pretty pathetic

2nd Riku fight is probably the easiest boss in the game though...he was just...a pushover

Ah...well I was talking about the whole thing...like all of his 4 forms(including the one with tree-thing)..so yeah...Ansem is pretty pathetic

2nd Riku fight is probably the easiest boss in the game though...he was just...a pushover

Srsly, are you trying to be Game-Hipster or what are you trying here?

Srsly, are you trying to be Game-Hipster or what are you trying here?

No...KH games are not that hard...and these 2 bosses I mentioned are really push-overs

Ursula...now that's a firetrucking annoying boss battle in KH1 and Re:Com...really frustrating the first time around in KH1...and in Re:Com...holy shit...it's just annoying as hell

Xaldin in KH2 is frustrating first time around too

This isn't KH, but DAAAAAAMMMNNN!!!

The Vamp Overlord final boss in The Secret of Ashbury. 

ONE DAMN HOUR IT TOOK TO DEFEAT HIM!!!!

If we're talking about outside of KH

Airman and Woodman from Megaman 2 are so firetrucking annoying,and Iceman and Fireman from Megaman 1...even more annoying...Megaman has some annoying bosses 

Sonic 2 Silver Sonic Fight and Final boss is also pretty hard the first time around cuz you don't have any rings and you have to learn their patterns the hard way