Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

KHCoM How do I defeat Vexen #2?

Use Sleights more often,needs more 0 cards and use it if Vexen has a higher number that you can't reach to beat,and most importantly,DO NOT USE DONALD TO HELP YOU HEALING OR USE MAGIC TO HIM SINCE HE WILL ACCIDENTALLY CAST BLIZZARD ON HIM THAT MAKES VEXEN REGENERATE HIS HP HIMSELF,use your own cure cards and i think Hi-potions/Ether or elixir are the best prefer for item cards in your deck.Also,use fire-related sleights and magic to him since it's his weakness...

Edited by Hazimie

Okay, so for this battle, you will want to dodge a lot and find an opening to strike after he performs his sleights, and make sure to have a lot 0 cards so that you can make sure he doesn't lay a finger on you.  Also, as mentioned above me, don't use Donald since his Blizzard spells will restore his health. (I learned that the hard way.)  Just dodge and break and strike and do powerful sleights, especially those that are fire based, like Fire Raid or Firaga.  Good luck bro! ^_^

I finally defeated him.

Look up how to make this Lethal Frame sleight.

It's by far the most overpowered attack in the entire game that will win you every single fight you ever go up against.

It's actually quite ridiculous how OP it is as this video shows lol.

If you have a full deck of it, you can literally kill most bosses with just using that repeatedly while taking almost no damage. The game becomes a cake walk as you can see.

Edited by King.Mickey

I suggest fire sleights and pay close attention to his attacks so that you dont end up frozen on the spot. Sonic Blade is a good sleight to use, and dont you dare use any ice cards at all. Thunder might be useful to you but only if you know how to use the cards right.

Look up how to make this Lethal Frame sleight.

It's by far the most overpowered attack in the entire game that will win you every single fight you ever go up against.

It's actually quite ridiculous how OP it is as this video shows lol.

If you have a full deck of it, you can literally kill most bosses with just using that repeatedly while taking almost no damage. The game becomes a cake walk as you can see.

Wish I did have a large deck, I focused on HP to the point where I have 500 HP at level 50 and all the sleights at this point learned.