Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Rage God

All Gummi Ship Missions in Final Mix

NEW: I figured out my problem my game gave me the trophy for completing all level 1 gummi ship missions early and that's why i wasn't able to complete any of the missions eariler because i didn't finish all the level 1 missions so if you came here for a guide of the gummi ship missions here you go http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/684080-kingdom-hearts-hd-15-remix/faqs/30943. Make sure you do the level 1 mission for that world before heading on to level 2 and the same for complete the level 2 before doing 3s.

OLD:I found a gamefaqs guide for it but either my game is glitched or it's wrong because the guide says for Hollow Bastion's mission two you need to set off from Olympus Coliseum and score 1600 or higher i did that and my game told me i didn't do the mission can someone tell me where i can find a video or a correct guide about all the missions thanks

Edited by Rage God

0_o"

Um, you do realize that there is a warp point between Traverse Town and Olympus Coliseum that leads to Hollow Bastion...right?

i took that warp point and it didn't work

i took that warp point and it didn't work

then you must have accidentally taken an extra warp point on the way or something because that just doesn't make sense :P if you take the hollow bastion warp point and don't take any others then you'll end up in hollow bastion... that's just how it works ;) otherwise i have no idea sorry man retry it, make sure you don't take any other warps on the way, if that doesn't work then you might have to reget the game? good luck :) 

then you must have accidentally taken an extra warp point on the way or something because that just doesn't make sense :P if you take the hollow bastion warp point and don't take any others then you'll end up in hollow bastion... that's just how it works ;) otherwise i have no idea sorry man retry it, make sure you don't take any other warps on the way, if that doesn't work then you might have to reget the game? good luck :)

thanks for the help it's stupid i don't take any other warp points other than the one in the beginning it just doesn't make any sense also i have another question to ask can you do level 3 gummi ship missions without completing all the level 1 and 2 missions 

thanks for the help it's stupid i don't take any other warp points other than the one in the beginning it just doesn't make any sense also i have another question to ask can you do level 3 gummi ship missions without completing all the level 1 and 2 missions 

I think what he meant was to avoid taking the wrong exit on the forks in the "road" that show up. I can't remember if there were any on that path, but it's good to keep that in mind, because really, there is NO way that you shouldn't be able to get that.