Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kirie

What is your opinion on online dating?

Eh, it's not really something for me. Of course, if other people are dating online, happy about it, and know the other person very well (I've been asked out by random girls on Minecraft before, that's just a huuuge "no"), then I'm fine with their relationship.

I have no issues with it at all. People are entitled to date others however they like. Some people have low self confidence or are shy especially in the case of dating and online dating can help open a world of possibilities. As long as they don't be stupid about it they could end up with their first time or even true love. Online dating is a great thing when used correctly.

A heart wants something, it will get it. A heart desires love above all else, to give it and receive it as well, upon giving it, so why must it matter where the love forms? Be it a "real" place or not, love is the same thing as its been since the start of our ability to use logic and reason to develop such an illogical, unreasonable emotion such as it. Love has no place it must take place:only for it to happen, is important.

I'm gonna tell a story that's my answer: 

A girl I met in a chatroom shared my obsession with KH. 

We talked a lot over the course of a month or so, in an online chatroom, never meeting or anything. 

I'd send here videos I made, stories I wrote, she'd send me stories she'd done....

Yeah: she ended up convincing herself we were dating, and called me her BF.

I admit it: She was my exact age, and liked what I liked, so I was kinda ok with it; The "L" word was never uttered. 

She... " dumped " me. 

I didn't actually care, because her talking grew to obsessive day to day PM's, and she got clingy. 

I wasn't stringing her along or anything, she just took a friendship wrong. 

I can no longer use that site due to constant verbal attacks from her, and I had to change my email to escape rude/sexually explicet/ pure nasty 

emails she'd send on a daily basis. 

Long story short: I don't think online dating's a good idea. Text on a screen isn't a BF or GF, and love is not made by email. 

That's all. 

Edited by TheTimidLight

After seeing some of the relationships here, I think that online dating is alright. However, I just don't think that it's right for me; I'd prefer an IRL relationship.

But to each his own. And as long as you're happy, I guess that's all that really matters.

It's absolutely stupid and anyone who thinks they've found their true love online is a ninny.

Really? My eldest brother and his wife met online and they have great life together  :mellow:

A heart wants something, it will get it. A heart desires love above all else, to give it and receive it as well, upon giving it, so why must it matter where the love forms? Be it a "real" place or not, love is the same thing as its been since the start of our ability to use logic and reason to develop such an illogical, unreasonable emotion such as it. Love has no place it must take place:only for it to happen, is important.

Very Nice

I'm gonna tell a story that's my answer: 

A girl I met in a chatroom shared my obsession with KH. 

We talked a lot over the course of a month or so, in an online chatroom, never meeting or anything. 

I'd send here videos I made, stories I wrote, she'd send me stories she'd done....

Yeah: she ended up convincing herself we were dating, and called me her BF.

I admit it: She was my exact age, and liked what I liked, so I was kinda ok with it; The "L" word was never uttered. 

She... " dumped " me. 

I didn't actually care, because her talking grew to obsessive day to day PM's, and she got clingy. 

I wasn't stringing her along or anything, she just took a friendship wrong. 

I can no longer use that site due to constant verbal attacks from her, and I had to change my email to escape rude/sexually explicet/ pure nasty 

emails she'd send on a daily basis. 

Long story short: I don't think online dating's a good idea. Text on a screen isn't a BF or GF, and love is not made by email. 

That's all. 

That sucks bro That happened to me once...but it was offline......It got awkward

IRL isn't even an option for me ._.

I can't say much for online dating, but if it has worked for others, then I support it. This coming from someone who also believes this also isn't an option for me. xD

Very NiceThat sucks bro That happened to me once...but it was offline......It got awkward

If I put my mind into something, I can sometimes sound like a philosopher, so I try.

Haha that was really good you sounded really smart, do it more often and I'' have to start calling you Dr. Crona lol

No... I AM NOT A DR. PHIL CLONE/shotBut yeah, I'm a lot smarter than I let on, at times.