Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
gamemaster2007

Has anyone else tried to beat malificent on proud mode while also trying to get the unchanging armor trophy?

I am going hardcore this time. I thought captain hook was hard, but this dragon is unbeatable. Also side question. Do you have to beat the game to get the unchanging armor trophy, or complete everything? Ignore the missing question mark in the title pls.

I am going hardcore this time. I thought captain hook was hard, but this dragon is unbeatable. Also side question. Do you have to beat the game to get the unchanging armor trophy, or complete everything?

Edited by gamemaster2007

Just beat the game.

You should have went for the unchanging armour trophy on your Final Mix: Beginner playthrough.

I already played this game 5 times. I wanted final mix to be the hardest playthrough ever. I wont try this on chain of memories though. Not worth the pain. The only thing i did not do was be lvl 1. I am not that crazy.

Edited by gamemaster2007

I started Proud Mode but started another game on Standard soon after, just to enjoy and experience the HD goodness. I didnt go very far on Proud as first time I got rid of shield and really regretted it. You should just do that trophy on standard or beginner. Although if you are doing it for a challenge than thats fine. I will be doing zero xP after that, Im crazy.

On Proud mode you can struggle to do significant damage with higher up Keys. Doing Unchanging Armor on Proud is frigging insane. 

Thats fine for you if you're imposing a challenge on yourself... 

Basically, I recommend using Tinker Bell. She's great, Unchanging Armor or not. 

Also if things get hairy, jump up on the thorns. They give you a safe haven.