Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
JayReaper

What are you expecting this year at Tokyo Game Show?

Do you think we'll see a new trailer for KHIII?  I personally think we're only going to get some new artwork and maybe an interview with Nomura that reveals a few more gameplay details.  It would be really cool if they announced 2.5 as well but im not getting my hopes up for that. 

I'm not expecting anything on KHIII other than maybe a logo. I think we'll get more on Kingdom Hearts X and hopefully an announcement trailer for KH2.5. Really if anyone says the name "Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD remix" I'll be satisfied.

Nothing. I'll be out of state without a computer that weekend so I'l miss everything.

I'm not expecting anything on KHIII other than maybe a logo. I think we'll get more on Kingdom Hearts X and hopefully an announcement trailer for KH2.5. Really if anyone says the name "Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD remix" I'll be satisfied.

KH III was already confirmed for TGS so we'll be getting something, and it won't be a logo because they already showed us that in the teaser. It's gotta be something new otherwise why bother?

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

Kingdom hearts 3: Riku Kairi and Mickey artwork

sora new outfit?! (maybe too soon)

interview with nomura

Im not expecting any new trailer .

Possible KH 2.5 official announcement but since nomura said they would reveal it probably in disney event on october, i dont know

Edited by Sakuraba Neku

Got all my hype riding on HD 2.5 Remix, or whatever it'll be called. Not exactly sure what we'll see of KH3, but I'm expecting at least some new artwork.

Kingdom Hearts III, KH2.5, FFXV, and maybe The World Ends With You 2, since they've been teasing that ever since Solo Remix.

I need this, but knowing the current state of SE, we won't get it. :<

Got all my hype riding on HD 2.5 Remix, or whatever it'll be called. Not exactly sure what we'll see of KH3, but I'm expecting at least some new artwork.

I need this, but knowing the current state of SE, we won't get it. :<

Nah, we will... In another 7 years or so.

Grrrr...

I've SEEN the KH III trailer on youtube: sucks. 

What are you talking about? I think was just fine! There was nothing about it that sucked, other than the fact that it was too small. But enough about the size of it, what was in there was just fine. There is nothing "sucks" about it.