Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
xxClouDxxmoon

Getting Ridiculous?

Does anyone else feel like certain elements of this site is getting a bit out of hand? Lately I have been getting posts of mine deleted for the most minuscule reasons. I get told I'm being rude when I am clearly not, and at the same time receiving harsh words from people regularly for no reason. All of a sudden I can't even post anything that is slightly out of question of the topic. I feel like I am being forced to be a robot, instead of talking to a community of people I like. This place really does not feel the same anymore. Like just recently someone corrected a topic and at the end of their post added a joke saying "Does this person ever research before they post" and it was taken as being rude and out of topic. Like seriously? Was it really THAT bad? I just don't see the need sometimes. Anyways it could just be me. Good day kind Sirs/Madams. 

Does anyone else feel like certain elements of this site is getting a bit out of hand? Lately I have been getting posts of mine deleted for the most minuscule reasons. I get told I'm being rude when I am clearly not, and at the same time receiving harsh words from people regularly for no reason. All of a sudden I can't even post anything that is slightly out of question of the topic. I feel like I am being forced to be a robot, instead of talking to a community of people I like. This place really does not feel the same anymore. Like just recently someone corrected a topic and at the end of their post added a joke saying "Does this person ever research before they post" and it was taken as being rude and out of topic. Like seriously? Was it really THAT bad? I just don't see the need sometimes. Anyways it could just be me. Good day kind Sirs/Madams. 

I agree a little bit...

I ended up not posting completely. But that was also because I ran out of things to say and would end up getting into arguments with people for no reason except the fact that "I was right". Do what I do when I'm walking around college, ignore the squabble, focus on the people and places you want to be with/at.

I ended up not posting completely. But that was also because I ran out of things to say and would end up getting into arguments with people for no reason except the fact that "I was right". Do what I do when I'm walking around college, ignore the squabble, focus on the people and places you want to be with/at.

Besides the fact your siggy's scary, you're right. 

Still agree with the topic a little....