Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
DAMN

KH1 How do i get the Balcony Treasure in Tea Party Room?

I've already gotten all the treasures in that room except the balcony one

I've tried gliding to it=Fail

I've tried jumping to it=Fail

How do you get it?

Go the hedge facing the balcony and glide towards it, avoiding the hanging lights. There isn't any trick to it or secret way, it just takes finesse.

So you mean you just have to glide from the opposite direction? Oh man I was trying to fly from the sides

I'll try this later...thanks

Can't you get to it from behind the clock?  If you go into the side of the Bizarre Room with the teddy bear, the two lamps, and the painting, you can break the shelf the teddy bear is on and it'll fall onto the two chairs below.  If you go to the right side up room and knock it onto the chair closest to the clock, it'll make it pop out of the wall.  Then you can move it to the side to open an entrance to the Tea Party Garden that'll take you up there.  So unless something changed in the Final Mix (If you're playing 1.5) then I don't know what.

Edited by Keyblader

Go the hedge facing the balcony and glide towards it, avoiding the hanging lights. There isn't any trick to it or secret way, it just takes finesse.

lol no. In the Bizzare Room where you are on the wall with the teddy. Hit the teddy and it will fall down to the chair. Enter the room normally and drink the potion to become big. Then Examine the teddy so it moves. The clock will come out, so go over and move it. It will reveal a secret room. Shrink yourself, enter the room, and there you go.

I've already gotten all the treasures in that room except the balcony oneI've tried gliding to it=FailI've tried jumping to it=Fail How do you get it?

So do that ^

lol no. In the Bizzare Room where you are on the wall with the teddy. Hit the teddy and it will fall down to the chair. Enter the room normally and drink the potion to become big. Then Examine the teddy so it moves. The clock will come out, so go over and move it. It will reveal a secret room. Shrink yourself, enter the room, and there you go.So do that ^

There is one balcony in the tea party garden, and I've certainly never gotten to it the way you described. Gliding to it from the hedge facing it works fine.

False.  There is another entrance in the lotus forest that drops you down on to the hedge, and its not where you think.  The entrance is on the side of the lotus forest closest to the queen's courtyard and you need glide in order toget to it. 

False.  There is another entrance in the lotus forest that drops you down on to the hedge, and its not where you think.  The entrance is on the side of the lotus forest closest to the queen's courtyard and you need glide in order toget to it. 

Well yes, that gets you to the hedges so you can glide to it, but unless Square was like "firetruck it" and drastically changed things in the Final Mix, you can get straight to the balcony from the room behind the clock in the main Bizarre Room.  I'm surprised this is being disputed. 

Edited by Keyblader

This worked thanks...but i found out you can examine the Teddy Bear and find a secret door behind the clock in the bizarre room lol

Well yes, that gets you to the hedges so you can glide to it, but unless Square was like "firetruck it" and drastically changed things in the Final Mix, you can get straight to the balcony from the room behind the clock in the main Bizarre Room.  I'm surprised this is being disputed. 

actually i can confirm you can do that....I did this after I actually got it.The secret room behind the clock is still there

This worked thanks...but i found out you can examine the Teddy Bear and find a secret door behind the clock in the bizarre room lol

actually i can confirm you can do that....I did this after I actually got it.The secret room behind the clock is still there

Yeah, I just wasn't entirely sure if they decided to change that for some reason in the Final Mix.  I just had to go off of the assumption that it was the same as it was in KH1.  But it's nice to know that it's still the same.

On 9/15/2013 at 2:16 AM, xxClouDxxmoon said:

In the Bizzare Room where you are on the wall with the teddy. Hit the teddy and it will fall down to the chair. Enter the room normally and drink the potion to become big. Then Examine the teddy so it moves. The clock will come out, so go over and move it. It will reveal a secret room. Shrink yourself, enter the room, and there you go.

After all these years, and GG for Google, thank you. Needed this lmfao