Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Kodakliv

Did you get your copy!?

I'll get mine when UPS delivers it in 2-4 hours lol :D

:D I fell asleep at the computer with the package details page on saying that the package is out for delivery but wasn't delivered yet...woke up to see the package was delivered and checked the front stoop to see it there :D iemfjnrfj snkf Still haven't unboxed it yet, but going to now ;D Cheers KH1.5 players! Hope those who are still waiting, gets their copy soon! :D

Hahaha you ended up getting your copy first even though it shipped later lol :) Edited by Ben Guinan

got mine at 2:30pm today at traverse town boss sora at level 11 

I just got my copy and the artbook! :) I have to say that this game looks awesome in HD! So what are you doing now in your game?

Right now I'm finding all the food for my raft and got Sora to level 11.

i tried to get my sora up higher on destiny islands but i didn't feel like fighting riku a bunch  but i finally won the race on my first try  

Just a question. (Still havn't opened it until about another 30 min.)

Is the code for the dynamic theme inside or is it suppose to be emailed? (Bought from amazon for those who need to know).

got mine at 2:30pm today at traverse town boss sora at level 11 

i tried to get my sora up higher on destiny islands but i didn't feel like fighting riku a bunch  but i finally won the race on my first try  

You could fight Tidus and attack him when he attacks you to get Tech Points, I believe you get +2 for each one, it's not that hard. Also if you do it just right you will get +4 tech points instead for blocking his attack :D

Just a question. (Still havn't opened it until about another 30 min.)Is the code for the dynamic theme inside or is it suppose to be emailed? (Bought from amazon for those who need to know).

You get the dynamic theme by going to your email (If you bought from Amazon, those at Gamestop got it on receipt) Go to your email and it'll give you two options on how to get it. One is where you simply go on PSstore and go to Redeem Code and typing the promotion code they give you, or going to Playstation Network site and doing it from there... (I think that's what it was) I prefer to do it on Pstore though, much more simple. Speaking of the theme, I searched the theme before I knew how to get it once I got the game and the game came up. When I selected it, it shows a brief description of the game, but underneath it says you can buy the dynamic theme for $1.99 right from the PSstore, even if you don't have the game. I think that's pretty neat if you're a KH fan and have a PS3 but don't have KH1.5 at the moment and didn't get the promotion code with it. :D But yea, like I said, you can do it right now before opening your copy. Go to your email and do the step where you must input the code on Psstore itself. The theme is awesome, the sound effects are the same from the game, and the background changes from world to world, (Halloween Town > 100 Acre Woods >Wonderland > Agrabah) and even the background is interactive :D Awesome theme!

You get the dynamic theme by going to your email (If you bought from Amazon, those at Gamestop got it on receipt) Go to your email and it'll give you two options on how to get it. One is where you simply go on PSstore and go to Redeem Code and typing the promotion code they give you, or going to Playstation Network site and doing it from there... (I think that's what it was) I prefer to do it on Pstore though, much more simple. Speaking of the theme, I searched the theme before I knew how to get it once I got the game and the game came up. When I selected it, it shows a brief description of the game, but underneath it says you can buy the dynamic theme for $1.99 right from the PSstore, even if you don't have the game. I think that's pretty neat if you're a KH fan and have a PS3 but don't have KH1.5 at the moment and didn't get the promotion code with it. :D But yea, like I said, you can do it right now before opening your copy. Go to your email and do the step where you must input the code on Psstore itself. The theme is awesome, the sound effects are the same from the game, and the background changes from world to world, (Halloween Town > 100 Acre Woods >Wonderland > Agrabah) and even the background is interactive :D Awesome theme!

Its not in my email. Only got an email from amazon saying "Your Amazon.com order of "Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix" has shipped!". I don't see anything about the code 0.o Edited by SHAZOW

Its not in my email. Only got an email from amazon saying "Your Amazon.com order of "Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix" has shipped!". I don't see anything about the code 0.o

I didn't get anything in my email either....

Its not in my email. Only got an email from amazon saying "Your Amazon.com order of "Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix" has shipped!". I don't see anything about the code 0.o

O_o You should've gotten it... If not, should come soon... You ordered the limited edition right? Because the email only appears if you ordered the special edition... It'll show up eventually :P

O_o You should've gotten it... If not, should come soon... You ordered the limited edition right? Because the email only appears if you ordered the special edition... It'll show up eventually :P

since i won the 1.5 contest should i ask dc if he got the code?

Yeah, I did. Well I already contacted them. Hoping for feedback...

Yay, I talked to a representative and said I am in the process of revieving the code withing a business day.Amazon always has great customer service :)

Ok....where do I go to email them?

Here you go.You have to fill it out. Then it gives three options on the bottom. I suggest chat, you will be contacted faster than by email or calling.

This sucks....I may have deleted my code yesterday when I emptied my spam folder but the guy can get for me :)