Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Isamu Kuno

We don't need any Disney Worlds in This.

Seriously. If we count the Realm of Darkness as a "world", we don't technically need any Disney worlds in this game.
There are almost always 13 worlds in KH games, either all playable or including cut-scene exclusive worlds.

We already have that many original worlds.
Destiny Islands
Disney Castle/Timeless River/Disney Town
Mirage Arena
Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion
Keyblade Graveyard

End of the World
Traverse Town
Castle Oblivion/Land of Departure
Twilight Town
Mysterious Tower
The World That Never Was
Realm of Darkness

I know what you're thinking "That's only twelve. Fail." But there is another
Kingdom Hearts itself.

We've already been there at least once, in the final battles of KH III. in all likely hood we'll see wven more of it in KH III. Possibly even be able to explore it. 

So there you have it there's no need for Disny worlds in KH III. It would be boring as hell without them and I'd hate that to be the case, but they aren't absolutely necessary for the usual 13 world limit.

Disclamer: I DO NOT WANT A KH GAME WITHOUT DISNEY. I AM MERELY STATING THAT IT IS POSSIBLE TO CREATE A FULL LENGTH Kingdom Hearts GAME USING ONLY THE WORLD SPECIFICALLY CREATED FOR THE SERIES, WITH NO ORIGIN IN THE DISNEY CANON.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

Hmm... I guess you have a point, but not having Disney worlds in KHIII would be... well, weird. Besides, IIRC the capabilities of the PS4 and XB1 will allow them to put much more into the game, so they'd be able to put in a bunch more worlds.

Fool. Yes, they actually are absolutely necessary. And how can't you count Mysterious Tower Disney? It's Yen Sid's home.

Durrrrrrrrr.... Yen Side = Fantasia

Sorcerors Apprentice: watch it, Isamu. You might see some familiar faces..

* cough King Mickey's origins Cough cough *

Seriously. If we count the Realm of Darkness as a "world", we don't technically need any Disney worlds in this game.There are almost always 13 worlds in KH games, either all playable or including cut-scene exclusive worlds.

We already have that many original worlds.Destiny IslandsDisney Castle/Timeless River/Disney TownMirage ArenaRadiant Garden/Hollow BastionKeyblade Graveyard

End of the WorldTraverse TownCastle Oblivion/Land of DepartureTwilight TownMysterious TowerThe World That Never WasRealm of Darkness

I know what you're thinking "That's only twelve. Fail." But there is anotherKingdom Hearts itself.

We've already been there at least once, in the final battles of KH III. in all likely hood we'll see wven more of it in KH III. Possibly even be able to explore it. So there you have it there's no need for Disny worlds in KH III. It would be boring as hell without them and I'd hate that to be the case, but they aren't absolutely necessary for the usual 13 world limit.

No Disney World=No Kingdom Hearts

They still have  A LOT of Disney movies than they didn't make a world from and still can use in KH3

Also,Mirage Arena is not a world,it's just a Multiplayer hub and KH3 doesn't need a multiplayer at all

Traverse Town doesn't have to be revisted that much since it has served all of it's needed purpose

End of The World was made from fragments of worlds invaded by The Heartless,it has disappeared when Ansem SoD was defeated and the Door of Light were opened in KH1,so it doesn't count.

Destiny Island has been the tutorial world for some games and it should be a cutscenes-only world

I won't accept a Kingdom Hearts game without Disney Worlds

a KH game witn no Disney is just another Final Fantasy,they would've called it Final Fantasy if it wasn't for Nomura's  decision to include Disney in it

They still have  A LOT of Disney movies than they didn't make a world from and still can use in KH3

Also,Mirage Arena is not a world,it's just a Multiplayer hub and KH3 doesn't need a multiplayer at all

Traverse Town doesn't have to be revisted that much since it has served all of it's needed purpose

End of The World was made from fragments of worlds invaded by The Heartless,it has disappeared when Ansem SoD was defeated and the Door of Light were opened in KH1,so it doesn't count.

Destiny Island has been the tutorial world for some games and it should be a cutscenes-only world

a KH game witn no Disney is just another Final Fantasy,they would've called it Final Fantasy if it wasn't for Nomura's  decision to include Disney in it

I like this post. :D

They're just saying that the game doesn't NEED Disney worlds to reach 13 worlds. The amount of worlds it would take to make a full-length game, using only KH original worlds. It's something interesting to think about. Nowhere in there, did the OP say that KH games SHOULD be without Disney worlds. Just that they aren't exactly necessary to make the game. Aside from Disney being apart of the copyright of course xD

They're just saying that the game doesn't NEED Disney worlds to reach 13 worlds. The amount of worlds it would take to make a full-length game, using only KH original worlds. It's something interesting to think about. Nowhere in there, did the OP say that KH games SHOULD be without Disney worlds. Just that they aren't exactly necessary to make the game. Aside from Disney being apart of the copyright of course xD

Well with the way things have been for KH, yes the Disney worlds are highly necessary.

Well with the way things have been for KH, yes the Disney worlds are highly necessary.

I think you're missing the point of the post. The point is that with the original worlds that have been created for the series, it's POSSIBLE to just use them for the game. It doesn't mean it should happen or even that it will happen. Considering Disney is a part of the copyright, it pretty much WON'T happen. Just something interesting to THINK about. The fact that KH could stand on it's own two feet and not use FF or Disney, you know? 

Durrrrrrrrr.... Yen Side = Fantasia

Sorcerors Apprentice: watch it, Isamu. You might see some familiar faces..

* cough King Mickey's origins Cough cough *

But the Mysterious Tower is separate from Symphony of Sorcery. It's considered an "original world" albeit a heavily Disney inspired one like Disney Castle. I believe Nomura said in a interview that Yen Sid has multiple towers, so the tower itself if not considered a Fantasia world.

Mirage Arena is a world. It was originally supposed to have a story to it featuring Laguna, but he was put in Dissidia instead. And Nomura wants multi-player in KH III so is very well could be in KH III 

A need for Travers Town could arise in KH III

Because End of the Worl was created form the remains of devoured worlds, it could easily be reformed in KH III

I want to play through Destiny Islands. Maybe explore the residential area. But even if we didn't it would still count like Disney Castle did in the first game.

Nether would I, I'm just saying there are enough original worlds to make up an entire game.

Hmm... I guess you have a point, but not having Disney worlds in KHIII would be... well, weird. Besides, IIRC the capabilities of the PS4 and XB1 will allow them to put much more into the game, so they'd be able to put in a bunch more worlds.

I agree, I said a much, this is just a pure numbers game. And I think the 13 world limit is more a stylistic choice by Nomura, rather then a result of system limitations.

But the Mysterious Tower is separate from Symphony of Sorcery. It's considered an "original world" albeit a heavily Disney inspired one like Disney Castle. I believe Nomura said in a interview that Yen Sid has multiple towers, so the tower itself if not considered a Fantasia world.

Mirage Arena is a world. It was originally supposed to have a story to it featuring Laguna, but he was put in Dissidia instead. And Nomura wants multi-player in KH III so is very well could be in KH III 

A need for Travers Town could arise in KH III

Because End of the Worl was created form the remains of devoured worlds, it could easily be reformed in KH III

I want to play through Destiny Islands. Maybe explore the residential area. But even if we didn't it would still count like Disney Castle did in the first game.

Nether would I, I'm just saying there are enough original worlds to make up an entire game.

I agree, I said a much, this is just a pure numbers game. And I think the 13 world limit is more a stylistic choice by Nomura, rather then a result of system limitations.

Yeah maybe there are enough worlds but that would make KH3 the worst game in the series if it doesn't have a Disney World

Kingdom Hearts exist because of the existence of Disney,heck I was introduced to KH because I was a Disney fan not because it has Final Fantasy or it's from Square

I won't buy KH3 if it doesn't have a Disney world

A FF related world would be acceptable: The World Ends With You ( I've been told.. THANKS SPOILERS :angry: ) was in DDD.

No Disnet worlds would kinda defeat the KH storyline, what with the Princessess Of Heart and all...

They showed the characters in the trailer and also in the Demo so that is really one of the hard things to not see

Destiny Islands serves no purpose but a jumping-off point for Sora's quest: exploring it would be pointless.

I actually want Destiny Islands to explore and stuff and not have it where we can't go to it again (sure you can do that in Chains but I don't count that I want the Real Destiny Islands!)

one reason I love KH is because of the Disney worlds! I mean, without them it wouldn't be as special and beautiful! well at least that goes for me so of course there is going to be Disney worlds. that's what makes KH special :)

You may have Ven as your avatar ( :angry: ), but you took the words right outta my mouth. :D

Timeless River is based off of the Disney short Steamboat Willie and Disney Castle and Disney Town are based off of Disney themes so they are Disney Worlds and Mysterious Tower is based off of the Sorcerer's Apprentice from the Fantasia movie so you just said two Disney world

They are heavily inspired by Disney, but are in fact original worlds, as they have no origin in the Disney canon proper and were created specifically for the series. Original story=Original world. As for Mysterious Tower, there are multiple towers (as stated my Nomura), only the one in Syphony of Sorcery is counted as being a Disney world, but that is not the one we most often visit.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

I think you're missing the point of the post. The point is that with the original worlds that have been created for the series, it's POSSIBLE to just use them for the game. It doesn't mean it should happen or even that it will happen. Considering Disney is a part of the copyright, it pretty much WON'T happen. Just something interesting to THINK about. The fact that KH could stand on it's own two feet and not use FF or Disney, you know? 

Traverse Town is pointless by now. It has served its purposes and shall be replaced by Shibuya.Mirage Arena isn't even a story based world. If we need multiplayer, let have a menu to select it from and not a useless world.End of the World was done when the worlds within it were freed and Ansem SoD was defeated.Mysterious Tower is part of Twilight Town.That leaves Disney Castle, The World That Never Was, Destiny Islands, RoD, and Kingdom Hearts (if it's possible for an ideal creation to be a world) into question while Radiant Garden, Twilight Town, Keyblade Graveyard are definitely going to come back.This leaves openings for plenty of Disney worlds. KH3 doesn't necessarily need 13 worlds. It'd be best to have a bit more than that on the PS4. I'm not that big of a fan of Second Visits either...Disney worlds need to be in any KH title because they're part of the same universe as the original worlds. Plus the plot has a lot of Disney characters within it, such as the Princesses of Heart.I got the point, just dun agree with the thought, in which case is my opinion on it.