Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Raziel

How long will you get to play 1.5 tomorrow? (or the 12th/13th)

For me: From the literal second Gamestop opens I'm going to run in, grab my sexy artbook copy, SPEED home, drop this bad-boy in my PS3, and play this game with a mauled controller until I pass the fukc out. 

Rinse and repeat until I platinum this game, to put it frankly.

I'm out of a job for a few months and I'm done with school. I'm gonna have some fun with this. ;]

Edited by Raziel

I only have 2 classes this semester...needless to say how much i will be playing...

On another note: is there a game guide for it? I haven't had a game guide since KH2 

all freaking day! :) I have off from both of my jobs and I'm just going to lay in my bed with the air conditioner on soda, and KH lol and maybe if i get time use the bathroom. lol I'm going ot be so lazy tomorrow! :D

Not at all. I probably won't get mine 'till Wednesday since I pre-ordered it directly from Square, shipping time and all that. Unless they took this into account and shipped it today.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

For me: From the literal second Gamestop opens I'm going to run in, grab my sexy artbook copy, SPEED home, drop this bad-boy in my PS3, and play this game with a mauled controller until I pass the fukc out. 

Rinse and repeat until I platinum this game, to put it frankly.

I'm out of a job for a few months and I'm done with school. I'm gonna have some fun with this. ;]

Same here! the only times i wont be playing i'll be watching my sister play when she gets home from work lmao but i got a month to get platinum before i get a job again

Well mine hasn' shipped yet (odd). So I'm going to call amazon's service later tonight if it hasn't shipped yet.

I'm going to try and just watch 358/2 days the day I get it since I really don't have time to play yet...maybe a day after is when I'll play Kingdom Hearts final mix.

Tomorrow

1. Wake up/ Go to school

2. Call Walmart at school

3. Finish school and go to football practice

4. Drive 30 mins to Walmart

5. Run in screaming, calmly pay for the game, scream as I run out of the store( I know people who work there, they'll be like face palm)

6. Drive home and, well you know they rest

Well mine hasn' shipped yet (odd). So I'm going to call amazon's service later tonight if it hasn't shipped yet.I'm going to try and just watch 358/2 days the day I get it since I really don't have time to play yet...maybe a day after is when I'll play Kingdom Hearts final mix.

Less than an hour after this was posted my status has changed. It said "Shipping Now" and it still says it. Everyone have fun with Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX.